Profile for Bricodust > Reviews

Content by Bricodust

Bricodust "Bricodust" (Dordogne)

Page: 1 | 2
HD Outdoor Wireless IP Security Camera - Built-in SD card DVR & Cloud CCTV System, Long Range Wi-Fi, Infrared Night Vision, 2 Way Audio, Easy Setup System, Free 32GB Micro SD card, Free NVR Software, Email/SMS Alerts Service, View on iPhone, iPad, Android. EyeSpy247EXT+

4.0 out of 5 stars Good picture, quality product, wifi not so good, 15 Oct. 2013
I already have an HD/SD version of this camera for inside use which worked extremely well apart from occasional wifi dropouts.
Purchased this camera to add surveillance for the outside of my property.
No problems setting up as I had the experience with the other camera.
As this camera was mounted externaly and my property has 60 cm thick stone walls wifi connection proved to be very difficult so I ended up making a physical ethernet connection back to my router (Draytek Vigor 2820).
So far the performance has been very good, I needed to supplement the night lighting with an additional IR illuminator to give me better range.
Back to wifi - my inside camera has dropped out on a number o occasions and needed to be powered down and up again to resume operation, I finally gave in and used a powerline connection (TP-Link) to connect the camera to my router via ethernet over the electrical mains wiring - so far, perfect operation.
These cameras are of a very good quality construction and so fa there have been no failures _HD/SD is now 3 years old.
I would recommend them and support has always been very good.
Needs a bit of thought and time to set up and some tweaking of settings to get optimum operation.

ZyXEL WAP3205 v2 - radio access point
ZyXEL WAP3205 v2 - radio access point

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product but a bit expensive, 21 May 2013
At over £50 this is somewhat expensive for really a single port AP, the other port is required for connecting to the internet. The biggest advantage of this device is the ease of set up - move the switch to AP, Universal Repeater, or Client Mode, log on to the device IP on your PC and follow the prompts, 5 minutes and your in business.
Great interface and so far has worked very well. Same WiFi signal level with two antennae as my TP- Link 309 repeater
Very pleased but about £10-15 more than similar devices. Proof will be in its reliability

SanDisk 2GB MicroSD with microSD to SD A
SanDisk 2GB MicroSD with microSD to SD A

5.0 out of 5 stars It's an sd card, 21 May 2013
It does what it says on the box, the price was good and the product works flawlessly.
The reason for choosing 2gb is because that's the max my 'older' mobile would take.

Veho VSS-009-360BT M4 Portable Rechargeable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Track Control for iPhones, Android, iPod, iPad, Tablets and all other Bluetooth Devices - Black
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound in a tiny enclosure, 21 May 2013
Bought this for travel purposes to stream music from my smartphone and tablet and also via the internet from my NAS
The sound quality is excellent and loud relative to the size of the device
Took about 2 hours to charge and lasted for about 5 hours on continuous play.
The option to use the on board SD card (max 16 GB) or the direct cable input are an added bonus
Very pleased

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 21 May 2013
Great bag at a great price.
This is my first man bag. Living in France requires me to carry around a number of documents plus my wallet and mobile, the bag also allows me to carry a pen and notebook without my pockets bulging, especially in the summer when I am not wearing a jacket. The carrying handle and shoulder strap allow you to ring the changes in ways of carrying. Very useful.

Plugable USB Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Micro Adapter (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Raspberry Pi, Linux Compatible; Classic Bluetooth, and Stereo Headset Compatible)
Offered by Plugable Technologies

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb little device, 21 May 2013
Received this, plugged it in but was unable to find the drivers on line for my Vista PC.
Inserted the disc supplied with the product and the necessary drivers loaded.
So, within minutes everything was up and running perfectly. Has operated 100% since.
Nice little blue light on device to indicate it is working.
Great product at a great price

Anker 24W Portable Dual-Port USB Car Charger with Built-in Micro USB Cable for Galaxy S5 S4; Note 3 2; Tab 3; the new HTC One (M8) and a USB Port for iPhone 5S 5C 5; iPad Air mini (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 6 April 2013
This item is very well constructed and does the job excellently.
The high capacity outputs provide more than enough power for my smartphone and tablet.
Would buy again if necessary

TP-LINK TL-WA901ND Advanced 300Mbps Wireless N Access Point
TP-LINK TL-WA901ND Advanced 300Mbps Wireless N Access Point

5.0 out of 5 stars Very reliable and works well, 30 Nov. 2012
Bought this to extend my wifi network as I live in an old stone house wit 60cm thick walls. Set up in universal repeater mode. Works extremely well, occasionally needs a reset after a power'blip' on the mains.
TP-Link support is excellent.

APC Back-UPS ES 700 - Uninterruptible Power Supply 700VA, - BE700G-UK - 8 Outlets - Surge protected

5.0 out of 5 stars Save your kit from power probs, 30 Nov. 2012
Excellent piece of kit, gives a min of 20 mins backup for power failure, longer depending on what kit you have connected.
Fairly hefty device but once installed has worked flawlessly over last few months. We get at least one or two power 'blips' per week here in rural France and the unit has covered all of these. I use mainly to keep my wifi router and NAS box securely powered when I need to be away from home and to access my data remotely.

Anker® 1900mAh Li-ion Battery For Samsung Galaxy S2 II GT-I9100, Galaxy S2 II I9100, Galaxy S2 II 9100G, EB-F1A2GBU

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very good value, 30 Nov. 2012
When first inserted in my Samsung Galaxy S2 phone it would not charge. Indications were that there was little reserve power in the battery that the Samsung could not/would not' 'manage the charging'. Cured the problem by rebooting the phone with old battery - hold loudness plus button and then power on button (note you may lose some settings) then switched to new battery and it charged OK. The battery holds the charge well and at the price is an excellent replacement.
Anker Tech Support were extremely helpful.

Page: 1 | 2