Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Andy O'Boogie > Reviews

Content by Andy O'Boogie
Helpful Votes: 1957

Andy O'Boogie (Widnes, Cheshire, UK)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
McAfee 2017 Internet Security - 3 Device (PC/Mac/Android)
McAfee 2017 Internet Security - 3 Device (PC/Mac/Android)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but be aware you have to set up auto renew., 22 Feb. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Easy to install. Runs quietly in the background. Does not appear to slow my system down. 3 user licence. I have used Mcafee for the last couple of years and have no complaints. One thing to be aware of is your are forced to set up auto renew. Not happy about that and the only reason I have dropped one star.

Home (Myron Bolitar)
Home (Myron Bolitar)
by Harlan Coben

4.0 out of 5 stars Great to see Myron and Win back., 17 Feb. 2017
This review is from: Home (Myron Bolitar) (Hardcover)
Couldn't wait for the paperback! Good to have Myron and Win back. Story a little weak at first and drags on without a lot happening until towards the end. Kept interesting though by the Myron and Win show. The last 20% of the book was up there with the best story telling of Harlan Coben. Enjoyed it despite not a lot happening until the end.

Peter Gabriel 1: Car [VINYL]
Peter Gabriel 1: Car [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Vinyl great sound., 17 Feb. 2017
I had forgotten how good some songs are on this album. Solisbury Hill, Down the Dolce Vite, Here Comes the Flood. Some of the best tracks ever really brought to life on this remastered version. But the rest, oh dear. I had forgotten how bad the other stuff is.

Cast Iron: Enzo Macleod 6 (The Enzo Files)
Cast Iron: Enzo Macleod 6 (The Enzo Files)
by Peter May

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't make this your first Enzo Macleod book., 22 Jan. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Firstly let me say I have not read any of the Enzo Macleod books. I think this was a mistake. I have read and loved Peter May's Lewis trilogy. Three of the best books I have read in the last couple of years. I was therefore very keen to read this when I was sent it free of charge to provide a review. I am disappointed to say I did not enjoy it. Very little seemed to happen in the first 250 pages. Some of it seemed to refer back to previous stories for which I had no knowledge. Once it did get going I felt it was far too contrived. The finding of the jacket was just too silly for a writer of this standard. I was a little confused at times over the different characters who kept appearing. It is possible that all these characters have appeared in previous books and have been fully developed. Suddenly at the end, we had two people appear who I had not heard of before. Yes I was confused and during the first 250 pages, bored. It is a book I would have given up on if I hadn't agreed to do a review for. Looking at the other reviews it would seem that people who have read the other Enzo Macleod books loved this one as well. I didn't. In conclusion I do not believe this is a book to be read in isolation from the rest of the series.

Jam Audio Jamoji Emoji Bluetooth Speaker - Love
Jam Audio Jamoji Emoji Bluetooth Speaker - Love

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound for the price., 24 Dec. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Micro USB NOT included. Apart from that omission this is a good product for the price. Decent sound for the price. Kids love the design. Connects fairly easily with a blu tooth device, like a phone, up to 10 metres away. Loses one star for the lack of wire to charge it. Admittedly most people will already have one but they should not assume. Other than that recommended.

Parker Urban Fountain Pen, Vibrant Magenta with Medium Nib and Blue Ink Refill, 1931607

4.0 out of 5 stars A joy to use., 24 Dec. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Yes it is a vibrant colour. In my case red/magenta. Looks great and feels great. A joy to write with. My wife has already pinched it and asked if I use it. Yes I do and I want it back! Recommended. However I have one problem with it. When left for any length of time it dries up and takes quite a while to get it going again. Some would say this is normal but not to me. I have a Watermans fountain pen which when left for a similar length of time does not take as long to get the ink flowing again. Loses one star for that but still a joy to write wit (at least as good as the Watermans!).

easyGopro 7.5 Inch White One Size Most Ergonomic Toilet Stool
easyGopro 7.5 Inch White One Size Most Ergonomic Toilet Stool

5.0 out of 5 stars Very natural., 22 Dec. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Took a little getting used to. Avoiding ending up in the toilet bowl itself is a challenge for slim hipped people! However I now find it very natural and like the position. Recommended.

Braun Women's Three Hand Movement Quartz Watch with White Dial and Stainless Steel Mesh Bracelet BN0031WHSLMHL

4.0 out of 5 stars A good everyday watch., 11 Dec. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Plain watch. Big face but light to wear. Easy to set. Very clear display. A little fiddly to put on but adjustable strap. Have to be careful it has clipped in properly. Good looking enough for work. Probably not a watch for evening wear but a good everyday watch.

Harry Potter Cluedo board game
Harry Potter Cluedo board game
Offered by Champion Toys

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality components., 10 Dec. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Be prepared to spend 30 minutes setting up this game the first time you play it. The manufacturers have saved money by getting you to put it all together for them. You only have to do this once so it is not an on going problem. Just might be on Christmas Day when you haven't got time! Apart from that this is an excellent game. The quality of all the component parts is superb. Built to last. No flimsy cards as in some other (and cheaper) games. Solid card and good quality artwork. Yes based on the old proven, tried and tested Cluedo game. With the old tried and tested Harry Potter theme. Can't go wrong!

Hugo Boss 1513131 42mm Stainless Steel Case Brown Calfskin Mineral Men's Watch
Hugo Boss 1513131 42mm Stainless Steel Case Brown Calfskin Mineral Men's Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart looking watch, 28 Nov. 2016
Smart looking watch. As good, if not better than the picture. Class box. Half the price of my local jewellers. Well pleased.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20