Profile for Mrs. A.Parker > Reviews

Content by Mrs. A.Parker

Mrs. A.Parker (Norfolk UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Islamophobia: Thought Crime of the Totalitarian Future
Islamophobia: Thought Crime of the Totalitarian Future

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Amazing, 26 May 2016
This short book was wordy but failed in my opinion to demonstrate the threat of Islam to the Western world. It offered no solutions to problems we now face in the war that started after9/11 and seems more interested in political rhetoric.
I was disappointed.

Losing It: My Journey of Losing 150 Pounds in a Year with the Gastric Sleeve
Losing It: My Journey of Losing 150 Pounds in a Year with the Gastric Sleeve

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful for VSG patients., 8 May 2016
This is quite a short book and was very subjective with not a lot of technical detail. I was considering having this surgery but this did not persuade me and the surgeon I saw said that after two or three years the stomach stretches and weight will go on. Useful book though if you are going ahead with surgery and having the vertical gastric sleeve.

Easy Meat: Inside Britain's Grooming Gang Scandal
Easy Meat: Inside Britain's Grooming Gang Scandal

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye Opener, 1 May 2016
Everyone should read this book and understand what is going on. Horrific.

Silvo Liquid 175 ml
Silvo Liquid 175 ml
Offered by deals-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Ticked all boxes!, 7 April 2016
Was unable to locate this from the High Street so was pleased to replace old bottle. Excellent for silver.

Liroyal New Multi-function Pedometer Distance Calorie Counter 5 Steps Buffer Error Correction Large LCD Display with Belt,Blue
Offered by WE-PRO

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 2 Mar. 2016
Had a bit of a problem setting it up but it is working well and it's useful for calculating steps walked which is what I wanted.
Good value for money but the arrival time was about three weeks.

5 x Duracell 2032 3V Lithium Batteries CR2032 DL2032
5 x Duracell 2032 3V Lithium Batteries CR2032 DL2032
Offered by best deal 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with purchase, 26 Feb. 2016
Good price. Work well in my scales. Ideal!

Skechers Adorbs Polar, Women's Slouch Boots, Brown (Csnt), 7 UK (40 EU)
Skechers Adorbs Polar, Women's Slouch Boots, Brown (Csnt), 7 UK (40 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and comfort-top marks., 21 Feb. 2016
These boots look really good quality and are comfortable and warm. They are a bit big but I feel for me a smaller size might have been tight. I have put liners in and they now fit perfectly.
I'm really pleased with them and they are good value for money. Recommend.

ECO-WORHY 750W 220V Water Clean Filter Purifier Distiller Distilled Machine Home Kitchen
Offered by ECO-WORTHY Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars ... distiller for a week now and it is very good taking about three hours for four litres of distilled ..., 17 Feb. 2016
I have been using this distiller for a week now and it is very good taking about three hours for four litres of distilled water. The sludge left in the pan is disgusting and I was drinking this!
Very speedy delivery and helpful service from seller. Excellent value for money and I fully recommend this item.

2pcs Watch Back Case Opener Remover Remove Removal Knife Repair Tool
2pcs Watch Back Case Opener Remover Remove Removal Knife Repair Tool
Offered by Happy-Sofia

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy., 4 Feb. 2016
I had to wait ages for these to arrive and ended up contacting the seller who had to resend. They did open a very difficult watch and I have used my own replacement battery which has saved me a lot of money. These are going to be really useful and seem to be good quality.

Sanwood® Shining Women's White Gold Plated Sapphire Blue Crystal Heart Leverback Earrings
Offered by Sanwood

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Earings for pierced ears, 14 Jan. 2016
Look pretty and seem OK. I have them for a gift as do not have pierced ears. Quite happy with quality and appearance.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18