Profile for anne > Reviews

Content by anne

anne

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Vehicle Charger for JCB Toughphone Sitemaster TP802 (sku 13826)
Vehicle Charger for JCB Toughphone Sitemaster TP802 (sku 13826)
Offered by Buybits Addons

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item and dose what it says it dose the ..., 25 Aug. 2015
Good item and dose what it says it dose the only thing I can say is that it is a bit long when plugged into the cigarette lighter as my gear stick is not very far from it and sometimes it knocks it but otherwise is is very good

Foam2Go® - Caravan Foam Mattress Topper, 72" x 27" x 2", camper van,mobile home,static and tourer
Offered by TOP STYLE BEDDING

5.0 out of 5 stars ... in my caravan and it makes the mattress much better to sleep on would recommend this item, 25 Aug. 2015
I use this on my side of a fixed bed in my caravan and it makes the mattress much better to sleep on would recommend this item.

RACE X RX0014 Tyre Pressure Gauge
RACE X RX0014 Tyre Pressure Gauge

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Aug. 2015
My husband was very pleased with this item and would recommend it

Premium double barrel foot air pump with manometer 10 BAR 140PSI HEYNER Pedalmax
Offered by alca-heyner shop

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband is very pleased with this as its ideal for the caravan wheels ..., 25 Aug. 2015
My husband is very pleased with this as its ideal for the caravan wheels and other vehicles, would recommend this item.

Squirrel Cage Trap
Squirrel Cage Trap
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Has been ideal for catching rats and squirrels would recommend., 25 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Squirrel Cage Trap (Misc.)
This Has been ideal for catching rats and squirrels would recommend.

EE 4G 6GB Pay As You Go Mobile Broadband Combi Sim (Discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by EBS Telecoms

4.0 out of 5 stars ... it seems to work well so I am very pleased with it, 25 Aug. 2015
this was purchased with Huawei E5330 3G SIM free mobile WiFi and it seems to work well so I am very pleased with it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars my daughter in law suggested this item and she set it up for me and I have found it to be ideal and would highly recommend it., 25 Aug. 2015
I use this item when I am away in my caravan, my daughter in law suggested this item and she set it up for me and I have found it to be ideal and would highly recommend it.

Ready Steady Bed Children's Cot Size Construction Print Duvet Cover Set. Size: 100cm x 120cm

5.0 out of 5 stars and the quality was good as well so I am very pleased with the ..., 24 Mar. 2015
My Grandson was very excited to have this on his cot when he stays with me, and the quality was good as well so I am very pleased with the product and would recommend it.

Duchess Ivory Bonded Leather Jewellery Box with separate Traveller and Jewellery Roll
Offered by Gifts in Time Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duchess ivory bonded jewellery case, 1 Feb. 2015
I read the reviews on this item and they all were excellent I was so pleased with it, I would highly recommend it to any one.

Miracle-Gro All Purpose Soluble Plant Food Tub, 2 kg
Miracle-Gro All Purpose Soluble Plant Food Tub, 2 kg

4.0 out of 5 stars ... this plant food for many years and I would recommend it to any, 3 Nov. 2014
I have used this plant food for many years and I would recommend it to any gardeners

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5