Profile for S. DUKES > Reviews

Takaratomy SP-13 Official Pokemon X and Y Mewtwo Figure
Takaratomy SP-13 Official Pokemon X and Y Mewtwo Figure
Offered by Sukiyaki JP

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 16 Nov. 2016
This just arrived and it was TINY... I wish I had researched more before placing my order.

pixel mod
pixel mod

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible and unable to install, 24 Aug. 2016
This review is from: pixel mod (App)
Waste of money! Avoid!

Transformers: Identification and Price Guide
Transformers: Identification and Price Guide
by Mark Bellomo

5.0 out of 5 stars Much more than meets the eye!, 11 Oct. 2009
Buy this book!

It is the ultimate guide to G1 Transformers and I would recommend it to anyone interested in Transformers G1 toys. The pictures are great and the descriptions and accompanying text is spot-on giving history from both the comics and TV series.

The Ultimate Guide to G.I. Joe 1982-1994: Identification & Price Guide
The Ultimate Guide to G.I. Joe 1982-1994: Identification & Price Guide
by Mark Bellomo

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible detail and lovely guide, 11 Oct. 2009
Another excellent book from the author and I would almost say it is better than his Transformers book (I also own that one). Loads of figures and vehicles/playsets listed here with lovely colour photos and descriptions.

I've heard he will do a Masters of the Universe guide to coincide with any future MOTU live action film - I for one will be buying that one too. As a collector (and former owner of Transformers and MOTU) I would honestly say I would prefer the money from the toys I've sold from using these books and to have them all timeless and in perfect condition held within these pages.

I intend to use this guide to start selling my Action Force/GI Joe on ebay soon.

Fab book and top marks from an author who knows and loves his action figures!

Carry On: 20 Years Of Carry On Films 1958-1978
Carry On: 20 Years Of Carry On Films 1958-1978

4.0 out of 5 stars Carry On listening..., 11 Oct. 2009
Really enjoyed this CD - it would have got top marks but there are one or two themes that are in some of the movies that aren't on the CD but I am being very picky and from personal taste I would have included a lot more quotes from certain films such as Girls. But then if it catered for everyone it would be hours long!

All the films' intro music are here with sound bytes from the film - I listen to this on my ipod at work and find myself chuckling all the time. My favourite themes of Girls, Loving (on the bus) and Cleo are here as is the tune found in Up the Jungle for Valerie Leon and the hint of it in Cleo.

I was very pleased with it and would recommend for any serious Carry On fan who likes the music it is a must.