Profile for Louise Bell > Reviews

Content by Louise Bell

Louise Bell

It Would be Wrong to Steal My Sister's Boyfriend (Wouldn't It?):  A Wicked Romance
It Would be Wrong to Steal My Sister's Boyfriend (Wouldn't It?): A Wicked Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 25 Sept. 2013
Very enjoyable. It offered a more intellectual read than most chick lit in its genre and was all the better for it. Look forward to the next book

Genuine Numatic HVR370P-22 Vacuum Cleaner Hoover Red Airo Power HiPro Brush
Genuine Numatic HVR370P-22 Vacuum Cleaner Hoover Red Airo Power HiPro Brush

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, 25 Sept. 2013
The amount of hair this picked up from the carpet was staggering. It really does a great job and the carpets feel properly clean. Getting the hair out of the roller requires patience and perseverance, so it loses a star, but overall, this has made a very big difference to the carpet.

Cat Mate Pet Fountain
Cat Mate Pet Fountain

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 25 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Cat Mate Pet Fountain (Misc.)
Our cats just eat dried biscuits and both were very reluctant to drink water. We introduced the cat fountain about 6 weeks ago and within 30 mins of setting it up both cats drank from it and now each visit it for a drink a few times a day. I am amazed! We had a problem with the pump so amazon replaced the whole product and, fingers crossed, we haven't looked back since. I am so impressed!

Galt Toys Classic Pop-Up Toy
Galt Toys Classic Pop-Up Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars A fab gift for one-year olds, 19 Oct. 2008
This review is from: Galt Toys Classic Pop-Up Toy (Toy)
The beauty is in the simplicity with this toy. My daughter was bought this when she turned one and was instantly captivated by it. SHe loved making the figures pop and it wasn't long before she was popping them, retrieving then, putting them back. It's pleasing on the eye too for adults. Beautifully crafted and no batteries required. It looks so simple but it keeps young children entertained again and again and again. My now 2.5 year old still gets pleasure in popping the figures and chooses whether to put them back in the right-coloured or the wrong-coloured hole. I buy this for all my friends when their babies turn one and every one comments on what a wonderful, durable toy it is.