Profile for SANDY > Reviews

Content by SANDY

SANDY

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Case Accessory Cover 2-in-1 Aluminum Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard (Silver with Black Keys)

3.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 case, 26 Feb. 2013
The case was delivered quite quickly. I cant comment on the keyboard as I didn't had the chance to use it. However, whilst the Tablet sits perfectly into the keyboard, it does not provide the tablet with adequate support, therefore the tablet can fall off the keyboard. I also found that the back of the tablet was exposes and therefore was not suitable for my use. I did returned the item and was able to get a refund.

Jolly Phonics Workbooks: Books 1-7
Jolly Phonics Workbooks: Books 1-7
by Susan M. Lloyd

4.0 out of 5 stars Jolly Phonics workbooks, 26 Feb. 2013
This book has help my daughter to identify letters I thought she didn't know. well worth the time and money for those kids starting school.

Collins English Dictionary and Thesaurus
Collins English Dictionary and Thesaurus
by Collins Dictionaries

4.0 out of 5 stars paperback dictionary and Thesaurus, 26 Feb. 2013
I brought this dictionary for my son, which was a bit too big in size for him . However, he is still able to look for the necessary words he's after.