Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit
Profile for Dmitriysx > Reviews

Content by Dmitriysx

Dmitriysx

Page: 1 | 2
Meguiar's Gold Class Car Wash and Conditioner
Meguiar's Gold Class Car Wash and Conditioner

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, lasts a long time., 8 May 2015
On my second one now, last one lasted me roughly a year and half and i wash my car pretty much every fortnight on average. Leaves car nice and clean and a lot shiner than other car shampoos.

SanDisk SDSDQUA-064G-U46A Mobile Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card + SD Adapter + Memory Zone Android App up to 30 MB/s read - 64 GB
Offered by HEIBA Electroincs GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, struggles at 4K 15fps and higher though., 8 May 2015
Had the 16GB one and needed more space so purchased this. Its been great so far. copes with most video resolutions exceptioanlly well. I did have a slight issue whilst using the 16GB card when recording in 4K at 15 fps on my gopro hero4 silver. It caused the camera to crash evertyime. Not had chance to record in 4K 15fps with this card yet, but i imagine it'd do the same. Everything else though, it reads and write with no problems at all.

Anker® Uspeed USB 3.0 7-Port Hub with 36W Power Adapter and 3ft USB 3.0 Cable [VIA VL812 Chipset]
Offered by AnkerDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great and does what it needs to, however, slides around a little due to being really light weighted., 8 May 2015
Fantastic product. A little light so tends to slide around on my shelf, especially when a few USB connections are in use. I've ended up using some velcro pads, which has solved the problem. Only other issue I've come across is when connecting my gopro. It doesnt seem to recognise the connection properly, therefore doesn't automatically start transferring files, however, if i use a USB extender cable in between, it works fine everytime.

Raleigh Mission Cycling Helmet with LED Dial Head Ring Fitting. Various Sizes and Colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Helmet. Nice and light with a added bonus ..., 8 May 2015
Great Helmet. Nice and light with a added bonus of the red LED on the back, which you press to switch on to a flash, press again for solid red light, and agian to switch off.

Prima - Shower Spray Tap Set - 1.5M Hose
Prima - Shower Spray Tap Set - 1.5M Hose

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 May 2015
Creates nice tight seal and works great. No problems so far.

EPRANCE® New Skeleton Protective Housing with Lens for Gopro Hero 3 Hero 3+
EPRANCE® New Skeleton Protective Housing with Lens for Gopro Hero 3 Hero 3+
Offered by Hudson&Rhodes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case. Open slot is in the perfect position creating no issues whatsoever when inserting the mini usb., 8 May 2015
This is a great case. Mini USB slot is in the right place so no issues there. Cover seems to create a nice strong closure, however the black clip has come off its hinge a couple times. Don't let this put you off though as it just pops back into place within seconds and does what it’s designed to do exceptionally well. I use this for time lapse, so the mini USB slot was essential and for this, it’s a great product.

OFTEN SPDIF TOSLINK Digital Optical Audio True Matrix 4 x 2 Switcher Splitter 4 In 2 Out
Offered by Han Lucky Stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels like a good solid product, does what its designed to do really well. Shame about how it looks though., 8 May 2015
This is a good quality product having a metal surrounding. Setup was easy enough and everything tested OK. Does exactly what its supposed to with a little bonus of having a remote, which works a treat. This item is well priced when comparing to other similar devices, however, it doesn't have a great look to it like some of the other devices do.

E-PRANCE New G1W Novatek 2.7" Car Dash Camera Driving Recorder + 1920*1080P 30FPS + G-sensor + Car License Plate + MOV + 120 Degree Wide Angle Lens + Night Vision + H.264

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Dash Cam, can't fault this product in any way!!, 8 May 2015
This dash cam is spot on! Wasn't too keen initially because of the size, but firstly, it’s not actually that big, and secondly, it doesn't even come close to obstructing my view. Set up is very easy and straight forward. Video quality is fantastic, far better than my old dash cam, which was an E-prance replica. Definitely worth paying that little extra and getting the proper thing. Would definitely recommend this!

CameraPlus® 360° 120 Minutes Panning Rotating Tripod Time Lapse - Black. Suitable for Gopro sport cameras, smartphones, cameras less than 300g. Accessories required to compatible with phones and cameras are NOT included in this pack.
Offered by HLP.TRADING

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality product, nice and heavy. Rotation is nice and smooth, however the actual turning mechanism could be stronger., 8 May 2015
This review is from: Ballheads and Time lapses (Camera)
Good quality, nice and heavy product. Feels very sturdy. After reviewing a time lapse video I made with this, I can honestly say the results are amazing. Only negative thing I can say about this, is the rotation could have been a little stronger as my mini USB cable i use for charging my gopro, sometimes causes it to stop rotating, and no, its not because its too tight and wrapped around. Overall, great purchase!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Lenovo IdeaCentre Q180 Small Form Factor Desktop PC (Intel Atom D2700 2.13GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, LAN, WLAN, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit with USB Keyboard and Mouse)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great media centre when using the right software!, 11 July 2012
I was originally going to stream all my media from a desktop PC via the network to an Apple TV. When I saw this, it was like everything I needed all in one. It's very quiet due to its Atom processor and doesn't give off too much heat. The hard drive is a little small so I will be purchasing a 2TB external hard drive to compensate for this.

I set up both; Plex server and Plex client (free software) on this machine. After some tweaking with the software - cache etc, I was able to play HD films (720 and 1080p) locally via HDMI to my TV with no problems. Not sure if this would cope as well over a network.

The wireless network connection is great. I've placed the Plex client application on a timer in the start up so when I boot the machine up, I can use the plex app on my I pad as a remote control etc over the network. I've installed Team Viewer allowing me to remote in using the team viewer app on my I pad to make changes to the machine and add media etc.

So the machine is very useful and flexible when using the right software. On top of that, it doesn't require a lot of power, therefore saving on the energy bills!

Great little machine.