Profile for M. Lundy > Reviews

Content by M. Lundy

M. Lundy "emz100"

AlcoSAFE KX6000s Pro Breathalyzer - Highly Accurate (Sleek Silver Colour)
AlcoSAFE KX6000s Pro Breathalyzer - Highly Accurate (Sleek Silver Colour)

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, 1 Nov. 2012
Ordered this item. Set it up according to instructions but it didn't work at all. After having what I knew would put me over the drink driving limit I tested it and it showed green, no alcohol in my system. Tried again and same result. Then took a sip of my drink and retested it showed red. Tried again after 5 mins and showed green again! Contacted amazon who immediatly issued refund. Don't know whether the one I got is just faulty as it seems to work for other people but I wouldn't recommend it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for removing stubborn tan!, 24 Aug. 2011
I get spray tanned frequently and have found the st tropez tan detox great for when my tan starts to fade and go patchy. It is highly scented which can maybe be a bit over powering but it does what it says and removes tan. Just soak in the bath for about half an hour then use the cloth to rub the skin and you can see the tan on the cloth.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value but takes a bit of practice!, 24 Aug. 2011
I bought this wax pot as I am happy to get eyebrows and facial waxing done at a salon but I tend to just shave legs and underarms. I thought I would like to start waxing but didn't want to pay salon prices. I am still a bit unsure to be honest. I think I just need a bit more practise with the waxing which is not the products fault! It has clear instructions and is simple to set up. The wax remover is very good for any spills! It can get quite messy while practicing! I hope to get better with practice, it is great value compared to what you would pay in a salon and it really isn't sore as long as you hold your skin taut.

Diesel Youth Maya Boy Y White/ Irish Green Flip And Thong Sandal 000Bn5Pr403H3157 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking flip flops, 24 Aug. 2011
Very pleased with flip flops, my 13 year old wore them constantly on our 2 week holiday. He was very pleased with them, and I was pleased to have found him flip flops deemed trendy enough for him to wear! It can be quite a challenge finding ones that he likes as he has quite small feet for his age and isn't into adult sizes yet.

Horrid Henry's Completely Horrid Complete Collection [DVD]
Horrid Henry's Completely Horrid Complete Collection [DVD]
Offered by Sent2u

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for keeping little monkeys amused!, 24 Aug. 2011
I have to say I thought this DVD was great value. You get loads of episodes to keep the kids amused. I am not a big fan of Horrid Henry but my little boy loves it and this has helped with rainy days of the summer holidays! I can hear him laughing away when he watches this! I do try and encourage him to be more like Perfect Peter than Horrid Henry though!

Krups Twin Blade Coffee Mill
Krups Twin Blade Coffee Mill
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little grinder!, 24 Aug. 2011
I bought this because my husband and I love our coffee! I have found the grinder very easy and quick to use. It is easy to clean as well. It is lovely to be able to buy coffee beans now and grind them ourselves and I love the coffee smell that comes from grinding the beans yourself. Not much more I can say other than if you are buying it you will not be dissapointed!

Faces
Faces
by Martina Cole

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as good as I thought it would be, 9 Oct. 2007
This review is from: Faces (Hardcover)
Having read all Martina Cole's books I have to ay this is my least favourite. At times I found the book repetitive. I still enjoyed the book I just didn't find it up to Martina's usual standard.