Profile for L. Couch > Reviews

Content by L. Couch

L. Couch "X" (Under the Dome!;-)))))

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Just Like Fire (From the Original Motion Picture "Alice Through The Looking Glass")

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like fire..., 13 May 2016
P!nk could sing 'my old man's a dustman' and get 5 stars from me.
Just like fire is an attitude filled, catchy upbeat song I've only just started listening to... not even sure what the lyrics are yet.... it's that fresh lol

The Ultimate Collection
The Ultimate Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite female singer... class act, 21 April 2016
This album had a couple of songs on it that I didn't have already, plus it had a nice friendly price tag!;-)
It's got some of my favourites such as: Don't rain on my parade, People, Somewhere, Papa, can you hear me and some of her best duets.
Great addition to my collection.

Rubbawled tape 5m x 25mm White
Rubbawled tape 5m x 25mm White
Offered by Deep Blue Sky

5.0 out of 5 stars d.i.y. and crafters essential, 21 April 2016
This review is from: Rubbawled tape 5m x 25mm White
It's not that easy to find a good self-amalgamating tape in white... until now!
This tape can be used for lots of jobs such as giving a grip to tool handles, temporarily holding pieces of say wood together until the glue has dried or as a temporary fix to something without leaving a horrible sticky residue behind because it sticks to itself and not the item.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect bedtime music*, 10 Jan. 2016
This review is from: 25 (Audio CD)
I just read the 1star reviews, quite funny some of them... I like to know what I'm up against when it comes to reviewing music and those reviews certainly got me in the mood to add my tuppence worth.
ok then, well the first one, I kinda liked that one, I was definitely struck by the title of the song, simplistic. .. but to the point, nice one Adele...!;-)
Number 2, to be honest I didn't get that song at all, I mean... is she saying "send my (her) love to your (his) new lover? Hmmm maybe it's just me.
3... Yeah it's pretty good 'I miss you', love the lyrics and the drum beat.
4, 'When we were young' sounds a tad eerie this one, like from that film.... The Truman Show, nuff said.
5 'remedy' possibly the worst track on the album.
6. 'Water under the bridge' got to be one of the best tracks, sounds even better with headphones on, I like the wooshy sound, like something being thrown off the bridge. .. yeah really good sound effect!:-))
7. 'River Lea' hmmm I was looking forward to that one until I realised I was pronouncing the river's name all wrong, kinda ruined it for me.
8. 'Love in the dark' most depressing song on the whole album, also Adele sounds a tad confused.
9. 'Million years ago' yeah possibly one of the most deepest, soul searching tracks, problem I have is that all I hear on music/media nowadays is a million this and a million that, overused number in my opinion.
10. Phew eh... nearly finished. 'All I ask' not sure about this one, may need to play a few more times to fully understand the meaning behind the song.
11. 'Sweetest devotion*' I like this song, problem is I listen to this album to fall asleep to and just as I've nodded off this track causes me to wake up with the sensation similar to a canon firing, I'm like OMG! What was that? During the day however it's another favourite off the album.
Overall 25 is just as iconic as her previous two albums. I personally don't care if her next album is titled 29 or whatever, it's her choice and reference to her next one hopefully being 70 something is just plain silly lol

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!!!, 4 Dec. 2015
Memories... like the corners of my mind lol
Christmas with Pinky & Perky has to of been my first introduction to the festive music album.
Impulse purchase... couldn't afford the whole album at the time, so downloaded everybody's favourite 'Rudolph the red nosed reindeer'.
Pretty sure I have the original album lurking somewhere...;-)

Relefree 10 in 1 Outdoor Equipment Compass Camping Fire Starter Ruler Gear Survival Tool

5.0 out of 5 stars A one for all, 17 Nov. 2015
Nifty compact little... I guess... gadget lol
Impulse buy, I like things like this... for those 'just in case moments', good value too.

X & Y
X & Y

5.0 out of 5 stars FIX YOU, 14 Nov. 2015
This review is from: X & Y (MP3 Download)
Heard this a few times recently, couldn't find my cd anywhere lol
So I downloaded 'fix you' from the mp3 store.
Now where did I put my cd.... duh!
Oh yeah, great song and the rest of the X&Y album is pretty good too!:-))

Love Angel Music Baby (UK Only Version)
Love Angel Music Baby (UK Only Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Angel Music Baby, 13 Nov. 2015
What you waiting for? I have the album somewhere, but as usual couldn't find it lol
So I just downloaded this song, my playlist needed some life & soul and wow does this song bring back memories.
My favourites from Gwen are: This song, it's my life and the ultimate. .. don't speak.
I nearly dropped a star for the hideous album art... but resisted lol

Black Retro Vintage Design Photo Picture Storage Chest Box Trunk Fold Flat
Black Retro Vintage Design Photo Picture Storage Chest Box Trunk Fold Flat
Offered by GSM.Traders

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 10 Nov. 2015
Bought this as a xmas cracker box, perfect!

BestDealUK Outdoor Camping Hiking Portable Brass Round Golden Compass Navigation Tool
Offered by GDUK2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Never eat shredded wheat, 10 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Domire Camping Compass (Sports)
Bought this as a xmas cracker box present, which basically means bigger and better goodies than you'd expect to find in your bog standard xmas cracker.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13