Profile for Chrissie Ann > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Quiet Gentleman
The Quiet Gentleman

4.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 21 Sept. 2017
I have enjoyed Georgette Heyers books since I was at school and they still are the books I go to when I am looking for something to read. This one is one of my favourites.

Westminster Bones: The Real Mystery of the Princes in the Tower
Westminster Bones: The Real Mystery of the Princes in the Tower

4.0 out of 5 stars Made me think, 6 Sept. 2017
It was a very good book. I was made to reconsider the history I had learnt at school about Richard and all the other people around at this time. I also wondered is this still taught in schools as a fact in history. Plus I was intrigued by the other instances of media hype recounted in the book.

A Civil Contract
A Civil Contract

5.0 out of 5 stars One of her best, 28 Aug. 2017
This review is from: A Civil Contract (Kindle Edition)
I have always loved this book since I started reading her novels as a teenager. I have read it several times since then and my opinion hasn't changed. A great read.

Murder on the Orient Express (Poirot) (Hercule Poirot Series Book 10)
Murder on the Orient Express (Poirot) (Hercule Poirot Series Book 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant as always, 18 Aug. 2017
As all Christie fans know and appreciate this is one of Poirots finest books. I love it and always have since I first read it as a teenager.

The Case of the Six Watsons (A Dr. Watson Thriller)
The Case of the Six Watsons (A Dr. Watson Thriller)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 7 Aug. 2017
A good book to read for a holiday. Easy to pick up, read a few pages and then put down, and easy to get back to the story. It doesn't stretch you but definitely a good read.

Village Christmas (Fairacre Book 6)
Village Christmas (Fairacre Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Miss Read, 10 July 2017
I have read and re-read her books for many years. I always enjoy the stories of a way of life which is gone. It makes me feel that we are missing something from our modern lives.

A Christmas Tragedy: A Miss Marple Short Story
A Christmas Tragedy: A Miss Marple Short Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 10 July 2017
Good for holiday reading. Loved the clues left in the narrative. Really enjoyed it. Star rating 5. Agatha always gives you a gripping story.

Light Ivory Polka Dot Polycotton Fabric with Pink Roses (Per Metre)
Light Ivory Polka Dot Polycotton Fabric with Pink Roses (Per Metre)
Offered by Fabric Penguin

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Aug. 2016
Better than expected.

White Polycotton Fabric with Multicoloured Butterflies - Purple Colourway (Per Metre)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 20 Aug. 2016
Just what I was looking for.

The Merchant's House: A gripping, detective thriller with a heart-stopping twist (Wesley Peterson Book 1)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5