Profile for Nicky, London > Reviews

Content by Nicky, London

Nicky, London

CATOE Luxury Genuine Leather Wallet Folio Stand Flip Case with Card Slot for Apple iPhone 4/4S,iPhone 5/5S, iPhone 6/6 Plus,iPhone 5C High Quality Sport Gym (Orange, Apple iPhone 5/5s)
Offered by Topways(ship from China)

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of money, 26 Jan. 2016
This case does not fit the iPhone 5C as stated. A waste of money.

6" Glitz Blue Giant 80th Birthday Badge
6" Glitz Blue Giant 80th Birthday Badge
Offered by Sea of Celebrations Party Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 July 2015
Arrived very quickly. Exactly as described!

Intex Ultra Plush Airbed with Built In Electric Pump (67952)
Intex Ultra Plush Airbed with Built In Electric Pump (67952)
Offered by activeleisure

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived very quickly and seems to be very good quality. Easy to set up - I was ..., 23 July 2015
Arrived very quickly and seems to be very good quality. Easy to set up - I was surprised how quickly it inflates and very easy to deflate and pack away in the storage bag provided. Almost the size of a single bed in terms of height. Also takes up less space when deflated than I expected so, so far, all in all a good buy. No more fighting over the spare bed when we have guests to stay!

Wahl ZX497 Heat Resistant Pouch for Straighteners or Tongs
Wahl ZX497 Heat Resistant Pouch for Straighteners or Tongs

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 13 Feb. 2013
Arrived very quickly. They are very good quality and exactly what I needed for my GHD straighteners. I'd recommend them.

Depesche - Horses Dreams Colouring Book
Depesche - Horses Dreams Colouring Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 13 Feb. 2013
I bought this as a birthday present for my 10 year old god-daughter. It arrived very quickly and I'm really pleased - a beautiful product, excellent quality. I think she'll love it.