Profile for Morticia DeCat > Reviews

Content by Morticia DeCat

Morticia DeCat "Irena Bee" (Atherstone Warwickshire UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
iPhone Charger, Anker Lightning to USB iPhone Cable 3ft / 0.9m High Life Span Cable with Compact Connector Head for iPhone 7/ 6s / 6splus / 6 / 6 Plus / SE / 5s / 5c / 5, iPad / Air / Air2 / mini / mini2 / mini3, iPad 4th gen, iPod touch 5th gen, and iPod nano 7th gen (White)
Offered by AnkerDirect

Scandinavian Stitches
Scandinavian Stitches
by Kajsa Wikman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for ideas, 3 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Scandinavian Stitches (Paperback)
Fab little book which gave me some good ideas. I get stuck for ideas sometimes this helped. It's not for anyone who has their own good ideas as it is just a lot of pictures and examples. I'm happy with it.

Pattern Cutting Board-36"X60"
Pattern Cutting Board-36"X60"

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 3 Nov. 2015
Excellent item. It's portable and fits in my car. So does the job. Only wondered if it could have a plastic film on it or some edging to keep it neater as I use it a lot. Either way it's just what I was after.

3PC KEW BLACK & RED KING SIZE BEDDING BED DUVET COVER QUILT SET WITH PILLOWCASES
Offered by SASMA LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 May 2015
Lovely quality bedding at a really fab price. Than you.

eBay
eBay

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., 23 Sept. 2014
This review is from: eBay (App)
Great to have it on my kindle. Works well

BBC Weather
BBC Weather

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I need, 23 Sept. 2014
This review is from: BBC Weather (App)
Perfect on my kindle.

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2 Disc Limited Edition) [DVD]
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2 Disc Limited Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kristen Stewart
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Twilight., 23 Sept. 2014
What can I say. Love the trilogy and story line.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great choices, 23 Sept. 2014
Great product. Does what it says on the tin. A lovely range of colours and patterns to choose from.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Insightful books., 23 Sept. 2014
Really insightful books. I've read them now 3 times and each time I read them I feel like it's the first time. It's really weird because I find something in it I've not registered in my memory before. I get something different from them each time. I guess you could argue they are stories, made up by the author, but for me, I don't think so. Some things really make complete sense, others, yes I struggle with. Very spiritual and comforting. They are collectively my Bible. Brilliant.

NutriBurn Aromatherapy Hopi Ear Candles - (8 Pairs) Rose, Orange, Sandalwood, Bergamot, Tea Tree, Lavender, Rosemary, Peppermint
Offered by Bentley's Bargain Warehouse

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 23 Sept. 2014
Arrived very quickly. They work very well and give off a nice aroma. Not sure if they clear any wax but it gave me a nice relaxed feeling whilst I was using them. Yes, I'd buy them again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3