Profile for Biscuits for breakfast > Reviews

Content by Biscuits for b...

Biscuits for breakfast

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Batman Massive Figure (Multi-Colour)
Batman Massive Figure (Multi-Colour)

5.0 out of 5 stars Massive huggable Ben Affleck as Batman., 11 Feb. 2016
I'm excited for the new Batman film, with that I purchased this large (no really he's huge) figure. He arrived at my home in a large grey bag (someone really should have told him putting bags on your head us on the dangerous side) plus his feet were held down with two pieces of string, so he could not move, in all honesty it was if he had taken part in a 50 shades of grey bondage session. (I should mention I flicked through 50 shades of grey at my local bookstore, I thought it was a booklet of colour samples, its not).

As I said the figure is huge, and looks very much like Ben Affleck, if I'm honest it's literally like Ben Affleck has nipped round my house for a cup of tea, maybe a biscuit, maybe he'll stay to watch EastEnders, maybe he won't, I won't force him, I understand it's not everyones cup of tea. The only thing is he's around 3 foot tall. Not the real Ben Affleck, that'd be silly, but this rather marvelous figure.

If you are looking for super articulation though he is quite limited, one of the main areas is his arms, he's either holding them up like its 'hug o' clock' or he's not.

So if you're looking for a big Batman that looks like Ben Affleck that has no shortage of hugs, this is your guy.

50cm Batman vs Superman Movie Batman Figure
50cm Batman vs Superman Movie Batman Figure
Offered by Thinkprice

5.0 out of 5 stars Massive hugging Ben Affleck Batman figure., 11 Feb. 2016

Love Me Like You Do (From "Fifty Shades Of Grey")
Love Me Like You Do (From "Fifty Shades Of Grey")

5.0 out of 5 stars Ellie wants me to love her like I do., 6 Oct. 2015
Ellie tells me in this song that I should love her like I do, love, love, love her like i do. If I'm honest though that involves me dipping her in chocolate, rolling her in hundreds and thousands then popping little marshmallows on her, while painting her toe nails to resemble the cast of fraggle rock, then after the chocolate has dried, Force feeding her several packs of shepherds pie while I hum the theme tune to love boat.

I can only hope miss goulding likes me love, love loving her like I do.

Adidas linear Essential Messenger SHoulder Bag (One Size, Black)
Adidas linear Essential Messenger SHoulder Bag (One Size, Black)
Offered by N4S Clothes

5.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected item in bagging area., 6 Oct. 2015
This is a lovely nike bag, really it is, its black and says adidas on it (not sure why Nike would do that if I'm honest?) My only real complaint is that when I use the self serve checkout in my local supermarket, and pop the bag on the side the self serve checkout often screams at me 'unexpected item in the bagging area' I mean how unexpected can a item in the bagging area be? It's not like I'm trying to smuggle a donkey out of there, then the lady has to come over to sort it out for me, checking my bags (looking for that donkey I imagine) yet when I start again the self serve voice starts having a go at me again that there's unexpected items in her bagging area. As I said it's a great bag, and I like it, sadly the bagging area does not.

The Best Sixties Album In The World ... Ever!
The Best Sixties Album In The World ... Ever!
Offered by thegreatergoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of songs on a silver disc., 6 Oct. 2015
I personally never listened to these songs during the 60's, mostly due to the fact I was not yet born, but I'm lead to believe it was a decade of fashion, flower power and make love not war (well you can make love, unless you're my neighbour Donald, he smells oif onion stew, and no one is looking for that)

This album though is full of great tunes some of the standout tracks are-

Betty's got nice knees, nice knees has Betty.
Why's there a donkey in the fridge?
There's only 9 sweets in my 10p mix.
Donna's chasing a sheep, chasing a sheep is Donna ( remix).
It's smells a big egg like.
And of course the big classic from the decade-
This song is the big classic from this decade.

Sadly though the album features no songs by chesney hawkes or the Teletubbies, aside from that though it's good fun.

The 80s Part 2
The 80s Part 2
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Some classics for the 80s, the decade fashion forgot., 5 Oct. 2015
This review is from: The 80s Part 2 (Audio CD)
If like me you like 80s music then this album is for you, its full of songs you'll remember and even a few you won't, some standout songs are-

Toffee apple surprise.
Do you want fries with that.
The remote control is down the sofa again.
What's the dog licking (dog balls remix)
Cheese on toast, toast on cheese.
The casual underwear song.
The theme from Mr moos monkey house.
I'm off to bobs house, Bob will let me use his clingfilm.
I'd rather poo in Paul's bathroom.
Donna's donuts.
And of course one of the biggest 80's songs-

There's no cherry in my bakewell tart, shall I ring Mr Kipling?

Good stuff.

The Very Best Of Chesney Hawkes
The Very Best Of Chesney Hawkes

5.0 out of 5 stars It's not the one and only on repeat., 26 Sept. 2015
If like me you thought chezzers only had one song, so this album must be just that song replayed over and over on this album, but get this, its not.

OK so 'I am the one and only' is the big track on this (he is the one and only, I checked, that said there's a guy called chesney hawkers in Bournemouth who has a chip shop called 'the one and only.....fish, rice and peas, not the catchiest name I'll grant you)

So if you like chesney hawkes and who doesn't ( well my aunt umbongo dosent but she dosent like anything apart from50 cent but only because she thinks she's gangster, bless her 90 year old blinged up, foul mouthed, punch you in your face if you leave a drop of tea in your cup because tea don't from on trees socks). This album is for you. Plus the cover has a picture of a nice blonde chap playing a guitar ( I once played guitar, I was awesome, I say guitar I actually mean egg box with elastic bands on it, my rendition of 'simply the best us legendary')

Don't forget to check out chesney other albums, such as-

Chesney hawkes:unexpected item in the bagging area
Chesney went to mow, went to mow a meadow.
Chesney hawkes: are you gonna eat that?
Chesney hawkes: elastic band and a egg box.
And of course-
Chesney hawkes- I feed my horse custard, but not jammie dodgers that's just silly.

Great music.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 8, 2016 1:04 PM GMT

Russ Abbot - Songs of Joy
Russ Abbot - Songs of Joy
Offered by barneys_cds

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd rather have a bowl of Russ Abbott pops., 26 Sept. 2015
If like me, and I'm sure you are you love a bit of the Abbott's yet while eating your coco pops, I mean the joy of seeing your milk turn chocolatey is only amplified by hearing Russ how he loves a party, as I type this I'm sure your thinking 'if course he does, what's not to like there a DJ, a buffet and relatives you've not seen since 1901, but no, Russ does not just like any old party, he likes a party with a atmosphere. He also sings other songs on this album, songs your gran is bound to love but 'party with a atmosphere' is the standout track.

If you've not got any other Abbott albums I suggest you pick them up such as-
Purple rain
The best of Russ Abbott
Russ Abbott goes to black pool in a mini bus but forgets his picnic
Russ Abbot remembered his picnic but its raining
And of course everyone's favorite,-
Russ Abbott has got toffees and he's sharing.

Great music.

My Little Pony Cutie Mark Magic Rainbow Dash Figure
My Little Pony Cutie Mark Magic Rainbow Dash Figure
Offered by Mytoyfactory

5.0 out of 5 stars It's actually my little Pegasus, but go with it., 26 Sept. 2015
My little pony are a odd concept for me, a pony that is completely static, that's right essentially a horse that has no limb movement, its like a mini horse dipped in plastic so it can only move its head to look around, then they took it to the salon, dyed its hair all colors under the sun and made it wear a hat, not the nicest thing to do to as pony, yet they still smile. My little pony was invented in 1982 by sir David little pony, he also invented my little kettle, my little potato masher and the workd famous my little tin of spaghetti hoops.

So basically if you like ponies that are tiny, have very little movement but on the plus side have awesome 80's hair and a tattoo on their bum this is right up your street.

It also mentions how friendship is magic, its not if you have a friend like my friend Dave, he stinks of coleslaw, it should say 'friendship is magic unless your friends with Dave who smells of coleslaw.

My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Animated Storyteller
My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Animated Storyteller
Offered by Thinkprice

5.0 out of 5 stars Talking rainbow horse thing., 26 Sept. 2015
I recently bought this for my daughter who recently turned 40 and still lives at home, bless her heart. While the novelty of the story telling is fun I did find it odd that rainbow dash said 'I like custard in my trifle' every 5 minutes until the batteries ran down (at that point it sounded really deep, like the fridge in ghostbusters) aside from that this is great fun for my little girl (my little girl is not a spin off from my little pony in case you were wondering, I doubt children want to play with a 40 year old that listens to nothing but 'baby,' by Justin bieber, as every other song is 'so last week').

As I was saying though great fun for my daughter who has liked my little pony since 1884, she's a time traveller too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4