Profile for Anna > Reviews

Content by Anna

Anna (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
APC Back-UPS ES 550 - Uninterruptible Power Supply 550VA, - BE550G-UK - 8 Outlets - Surge protected

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but need to be careful what you use it for, 5 Jun. 2017
I have had this ES 550 for nearly a year and used really well on my computers and TVs/ DVD players etc. However I also (not cleverly) used one on my washing machine and printer - blew the battery on both of them so need to replace the battery but otherwise they are fine. If anyone else is as ignorant as me you need a 1KVA UPS for a printer and 5 KVA for a washing machine. If I had known this I would have bought more intelligently!

Seagate Expansion 3 TB USB 3.0 Desktop 3.5 inch External Hard Drive for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 May 2017
Fortunately you can reformat it for Mac

iPhone Charger, YEONPHOM 3Pack 6FT/2M Nylon Braided Lightning to USB Cable 8-Pin Data Sync Cord Charging Cable for Apple iphone 7/7Plus/6s/6s plus/6plus/6,SE/5s/5c/5,iPad Mini/Air/Pro, iPod(Silver)
Offered by yeonphom direct

5.0 out of 5 stars ... these for about 2 weeks now and they are excellent. Much stronger than the Apple originals and fast ..., 15 May 2017
I have had these for about 2 weeks now and they are excellent. Much stronger than the Apple originals and fast charging. These are really worthwhile. The 2m/6ft ones are great - not too long and not too short but I bought both lengths and the quality is great across both sizes. I attach photos showing the cords next to the existing original Apple ones I have.
Comment Comment | Permalink

multi-child swing white/ blue
multi-child swing white/ blue
Offered by die-schaukel

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality swing that will hold the interest of kids for years, 13 Oct. 2016
These swings are amazing - unlike a normal swing which a child can bore of after a few weeks, these swings get used and used again as they are social, allowing kids to swing together, lie out and chat and generally mess around in and with. They therefore also mean this swing is a toy that is played with well into adolescence and teenhood. Made of really good quality materials that you can see instantly you take it out of the box, these swings also last the time your kids will want them for and so are very cost effective even if the initial price seems a luxury. I cannot recommend them highly enough and just wish we had got ours sooner when our kids were younger (they are 14 and 16 now). The company are great - our swing arrived with the small screw packet missing which they told me was very rare and immediately sent me by courrier free of charge replacement screws even though I had moved to Kenya!

Large multi-child swing Standard (136 x 66 cm)
Large multi-child swing Standard (136 x 66 cm)
Offered by die-schaukel

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous swing I am buying for my teenage daughters (I ..., 29 Sept. 2016
Fabulous swing I am buying for my teenage daughters (I know because a friend had one) but I received with no screws! However they immediately dispatched the missing crews to me in Kenya by courrier - fantastic after sales service. This swing will last years and I wish I had bought it earlier as it would have given my kids even more years of value.

Sunkissed Mini Bronze Compact
Sunkissed Mini Bronze Compact
Offered by LyDia Beauty

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 7 Jan. 2016
Really really small so good for traveling not but bad for daily use

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars A few of them can break but it's perfect if your looking for many many brushes, 7 Jan. 2016
A few of them can break but it's perfect if your looking for many many brushes, a place to carry them, and specifically a wide range of small brushes

Makeup Revolution Natural Nudes Eyeshadow Redemption Palette Iconic 3
Makeup Revolution Natural Nudes Eyeshadow Redemption Palette Iconic 3
Offered by At Home Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 Jan. 2016
Doesn't break while traveling. Includes both shiny and plain for the shades. Long lasting

rm series rmc10330 Replacement Remote Control for Humax Rm-f01
rm series rmc10330 Replacement Remote Control for Humax Rm-f01

3.0 out of 5 stars I have had this for about 3 years and it ..., 25 Nov. 2015
I have had this for about 3 years and it works well but after a couple of years the most used keys don't work and quite soon after getting it (within a year) he battery back piece falls off very easily

Miadomodo 4pcs Garden Furniture Set with Rattan Chairs and Cushions (Brown)
Miadomodo 4pcs Garden Furniture Set with Rattan Chairs and Cushions (Brown)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, nice chairs, 17 Jun. 2014
Very good value, a few "loose ends" but nothing that shows, takes about 1 hour per chair to assemble. It is easier if you ensure each hole is really open by screwing all screws in first, remove them and then assemble the chair as per the instructions.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3