Profile for brokentulip > Reviews

brokentulip

Dream Seed Magic: A Journey Beyond My Imagination
Dream Seed Magic: A Journey Beyond My Imagination

5.0 out of 5 stars Dreams come true, 23 Feb. 2014
A wonderfully refreshing and authentic book about Diane's own journey of finding the courage to follow her true dreams and turning her life into the one she always wanted to live. As the story unfolds, in a wonderful subtle way, somehow also the style gets more and more refined, the words get more and more beautiful. And also the same time you get more and more involved with the story.
Nevertheless I did not read it cover to cover in one go. After finishing 4/5th of it I started to read slower and even put it off for a bit. It wasn't because I did not enjoy it. Far from that, I just did not want to complete it...

So Diane, please follow your dreams, continue your journey, live your life on full and bring us the next chapter!

Miej czas dla innych
Miej czas dla innych

5.0 out of 5 stars Witty, wise and still intimate, 25 Feb. 2013
I purchased this music because of some old personal memories. Very long time ago, for a short period, we became relatives with Tomasz Szwed and I had some unforgettable moments to listen to Him playing in a small family & friends circle. I was not disappointed buying his music, the words are personal, wise, funny, sometimes even witty, the music is easy to listen, his personality just comes through so well... And what about that it is Polish? C'mon people, it is the second much spoken language in Britain.