Profile for Anaïs > Reviews

Anaïs

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish watch, 20 Oct. 2014
Great watch, it looks very nice and I had a lot of compliments for it
It can be adjusted by removing links (up to 4). I only have it for a few days so can't comment yet on how solid it is but it is definitely great quality and well designed product. I can see myself wearing it for many years.
The company plants a tree for each watch bought, and is very eco-friendly.I really like their message, and the products they built.

Aroma Home Hot and Cold Soothing Body Wrap Orange
Aroma Home Hot and Cold Soothing Body Wrap Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, soft with a nice lavender smell, 4 Aug. 2014
Works really well for me, I have it for several months now and use it regularly.
It stays dry, smell nice. I haven't tested it for cooling but definitely works well when you use it hot: you just put it in microwave for 2 minutes and just put in on your back, or shoulder...

Womens Purple/Black Heat Holders Thermal Ski Socks 4-8
Womens Purple/Black Heat Holders Thermal Ski Socks 4-8
Offered by Sock Snob Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and soft socks, 4 Aug. 2014
This product does what it says, very warm socks! I used them in Bolivia where it was freezing and those were perfect. I also like the color, it looks nice and girly.
Great value for the price

Lowepro Photo Hatchback 22l AW Bag for DSLR Camera - Pepper Red
Lowepro Photo Hatchback 22l AW Bag for DSLR Camera - Pepper Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag to carry your camera but not only, 4 Aug. 2014
This bag is the perfect bag for me. I am not a pro photographer so I usually need to carry my camera but also other stuff and this bag is there exactly for that. You have the case for the camera, and extra lense but also the upper pocket for the other stuff.
I have a Nikon D40X and the size of the camera pocket works for me, I can take 2 extra lenses. The camera pocket is very safe as it open on your back.
What I also really like about this bag is that it doesn't look bulky and boxy like some other camera bag. It can also be easily changed into a "normal bagpack" when you don't need to carry your camera. You can see this bag is well thought with many little nice features: side pocket on the side that can fit a medium water bottle, a rain cover...
I choose the "pepper red" version however I would describe it as bright orange. Pretty cool color if you ask me.
It's very comfy, I am just back from a trip in Bolivia where I used this bag a lot and it still felt very comfy even after a whole day of walking. Only negative point maybe, it doesn't have any fancy breathable system so you can have a sweaty back.

Very happy with my purchase, love this bag!

Lowepro Nova 140 AW All Weather Shoulder Bag for Digital SLR - Bordeaux Red
Lowepro Nova 140 AW All Weather Shoulder Bag for Digital SLR - Bordeaux Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 24 Jan. 2014
Great bag and perfect to carry my Nikon D40X and one lens. Full of small pockets ideal to carry your small accesories (card, remote control...)
The color is very nice and it has a weather cover

Lowepro Flipside Sport 15L AW Camera Backpack -Lowepro Orange
Lowepro Flipside Sport 15L AW Camera Backpack -Lowepro Orange

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, 24 Jan. 2014
I bought this bag but decided to send it back as it didn't suit me.
It is good quality and perfect for protecting your camera but it looks quite bulky and boxy. It also didn't feel very comfortable in my back.
It does have a nice color and is quite light however. Handy feature to carry a tripod also.

I stayed with the same brand and bought this one which corresponded more to what I was looking for:

Coffret de 36 cartes postales
Coffret de 36 cartes postales
by Collectif

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - perfect for a gift, 24 Jan. 2014
Bought this for my sister as a gift and she was very happy with it
All the cards are unique with a great drawing, it's fun and girly. If you like the work of Margaux Motin, you will love those cards

"Skateistan: The Tale of Skateboarding in Afghanistan"
"Skateistan: The Tale of Skateboarding in Afghanistan"
by Jim Fitzpatrick

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 29 July 2013
A great book that tells the amazing story of Skateistan. The book is made of texts telling the story of how the NGO was founded, what they are currently doing, but also interviews and great photos.
I highly recommend this book to have a different image of Afghanistan that the one showing on TV, and for anyone interesting in skateboarding or humanitarian aid

Paris, 100 lieux inattendus
Paris, 100 lieux inattendus
by Maïlys de Seze

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book with cool ideas, 19 April 2013
This book is a small book listing original places in Paris (for food, entertainment, spa and massage places, places to go dancing, best views of Paris...). They are definitely different and have a lot of "charme". So far no surprise or deception in regards to what was described. It's great to be able to rediscover a city and not go to mainstream places (you feel like you are discovering secret places).
If you speak French and are going to Paris, definitely worth buying, you will get a great and different experience than the classic touristic places where everyone is going.
I wish it would exist for other cities in the world.
It's small enough to fit in a handbag or even pocket.
Makes a great gift!

Pass The Pigs Game
Pass The Pigs Game
Offered by Vinsani (UK Seller)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, easy to learn, 26 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Pass The Pigs Game (Toy)
I really like this game because it's so easy to explain and you can play with everybody (from young kids to grandparents).
It's not really about strategy but mainly luck, but it's really fun and you can have quick games.
The product itself is perfect, solid and small so you can bring it anywhere.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3