Profile for Annie > Reviews

Content by Annie

Annie

Page: 1 | 2
A  Simple  Guide  To  Hydrocephalus, (Fluid in Brain)  Diagnosis, Treatment  And  Related Conditions
A Simple Guide To Hydrocephalus, (Fluid in Brain) Diagnosis, Treatment And Related Conditions

4.0 out of 5 stars but I would have like more information about the procedure endoscopic third ventriculostomy, 7 Sept. 2017
I though this book was very well written, but I would have like more information about the procedure endoscopic third ventriculostomy,

Me Before You
Me Before You

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 April 2016
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book, the ending kept me awake

Reverse the Signs of Ageing: The revolutionary inside-out plan to glowing, youthful skin

4.0 out of 5 stars well written great, 17 April 2016
Very interesting, well written great information

Thursdays in the Park
Thursdays in the Park

2.0 out of 5 stars I found it boring and predictable, 17 April 2016
I found it boring and predictable. The only interesting likable character was the guy she meet in the park, and I cant even remember his name which says a lot.I previously read tangled lives and found it much the same... took me ages to read them barely enough interest to keep me reading. The only good thing about them was they put me to sleep!

The Invisible Woman: Taking on the Vintage Years
The Invisible Woman: Taking on the Vintage Years

5.0 out of 5 stars An eye opener, 22 July 2015
Great book really enjoyed it. I am in my fifties myself and I could relate to the author. I think it is amazing how similar we all are, even when we lead completely different lives and career paths.
I would recommend this book, its a bit of an eyeopener around work and fashion. I think it is strange the way so many women put up with ageism in the workplace and never being represented in the world of fashion. Young women should be up in arms because this is their future.
ps.
Out of curiosity I looked Helen up and I have to say what a cool looking woman.

Beating Chronic Fatigue: Your step-by-step guide to complete recovery
Beating Chronic Fatigue: Your step-by-step guide to complete recovery

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 1 May 2014
The best and most helpful book I have ever read on chronic fatigue. Very helpful full of great informative and ways of dealing with this illness. Great book.

HOW TO POUR CEREAL : Breakfast recipes
HOW TO POUR CEREAL : Breakfast recipes

1.0 out of 5 stars crap, 1 May 2014
Whoever gave this book a 5 star must be related to the author... what a pile of crap. I couldn't believe what I was reading!!!!!

5-Minute Chi Boost - Pressure Points for Reviving Life Energy, Avoiding Pain and Healing Fast (Chi Powers for Modern Age Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 1 May 2014
Great read and very helpful. Easy to understand and straight to the point. Exercises are very enjoyable and doable. Love this little book.

Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It
Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever!!!, 1 May 2014
Great book. I have read many a self help book but this one beats them all hands down. Written from the heart. Authentic, with such conviction it just has to rub off. Love this book.

Choose Yourself!
Choose Yourself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Choose Yourself! (Kindle Edition)
I downloaded this book because I am at a crossroads in my own life. I am in my fifties. I left a job I hated last year. It was the best thing I ever did. I am very broke but a million times happier, I was very scared about leaving for financial reasons but I am still alive and my health is improving day by day. Now I am at a stage where I want to do something I enjoy and earn a living doing it. Very much enjoyed this book. Loved his honesty and kindness. Love his approach to life and people. Am definitely going to look up his blog and other books.

Page: 1 | 2