Profile for Mrs. SF > Reviews

Super Food Family Classics
Super Food Family Classics
by Jamie Oliver

1.0 out of 5 stars Not really any delicious dishes, 7 Aug. 2016
I'm really disappointed. I was hoping this book to really delicious and extravagant. There isn't a lot of family dishes. A lot of the dishes are bland and boring. This isn't a verified purchase as I wanted to get it from my local library to have a sneak preview and then purchase. Guess I won't be purchasing in the end. I personally think the recipes have no flavour because they are extremely healthy, so it isn't for everyone. Although I am totally for being healthy and fit, this isn't what I consider to be the bible of your best diet.
I find his 15 minute dishes (TV programme) is much better, more tastier.
I also had the first book, this is definitely a downgrade however, there first book wasn't any better.

Nadiya's Kitchen
Nadiya's Kitchen
by Nadiya Hussain

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple yet Stunning, 7 Aug. 2016
This review is from: Nadiya's Kitchen (Hardcover)
Most of the recipes in the book are really easy to do and explained really well. The proportions of desserts to savoury dishes is 50:50, so there is an equal amount of both recipes. Looking at the ingredients to many of her recipes, there is no doubt the food will be tasty. I do like more of her savoury recipes more than her sweet recipes but will be trying both. Her Majesty's cake is also included in the book which is a lovely addition. I love how she includes a lot of her family and her culture throughout the book, really makes the book feel special to all of us. Overall, I think it's one of the best cooking books out there compared to many others.

QUMOX 32GB SD HC 32 GB SDHC Class 10 UHS-I Secure Digital Memory Card HighSpeed Write Speed 40MB/S read speed upto 80MB/S
Offered by Sunwood-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality!, 15 May 2016
Holds a lot!!
4000 pictures in my camera! Amazing!!

SAMAR® - Supreme Quality New iPhone SE / 5 / 5S / 5C Crystal Clear Screen Protectors (Released 2013-2016) 6 in Pack - Includes Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Offered by SAMAR MOBILES

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 May 2016
I love how it's really cheap and you get 5!!!

The Art Therapy Colouring Book
The Art Therapy Colouring Book
by Richard Merritt

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift, 15 May 2016
This was a gift and she loved it!

King's College School of Medicine Interviews
King's College School of Medicine Interviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh.., 5 Mar. 2016
Interview exam questions and answers in the book.
But i went to my kings interview and its not the same. Additionally, I bought the hulk York interview book too, the books that all these sellers sells are exactly the same, it's just why hull or why kings that's different in the book.

Makeup Foundation Blending Powder Water Droplets Shape Sponge
Makeup Foundation Blending Powder Water Droplets Shape Sponge
Offered by BestU

5.0 out of 5 stars So good for the price!, 29 July 2015
I love this!!
But continuing to wash it, it will rip like a washing up sponge but I can't blame it for the price

Pack of 10 Pens Assorted Colours Fineliners Fine 0.4mm Metal Encased Fibre Tip colours: black brown purple blue dark green light green yellow orange red and pinkColours Fineliners Fine 0.4 Fibre tip pen with 0.4mm line width, Assorted colours, PACK of 10
Offered by SMCO

Sanford Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils, Pack of 48, Multi-Colour
Sanford Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils, Pack of 48, Multi-Colour
Offered by Simien Trading LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 29 July 2015
The pigmentation is amazing!!
I suggest you add the prisms colour sharpner to your basket too when ordering.
Packaging is wonderful and you get every single colour there is!

Despicable Me Minions Party Sticker Fun Pack
Despicable Me Minions Party Sticker Fun Pack
Offered by Star Online Store

3.0 out of 5 stars Regular stickers, 29 July 2015
Not bad
But not great either
They're just regular minion stickers, nothing special about them

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5