Profile for David Johnson > Reviews

Content by David Johnson

David Johnson "El Burrito" (Buenos Aires)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Almo Nature Rouge Dry with Chicken 750 g
Almo Nature Rouge Dry with Chicken 750 g

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat is pretty fussy when it comes to food but she really ..., 14 Sept. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My cat is pretty fussy when it comes to food but she really loved this and disposed of this in no time. Comes in a pouch which makes it easy to seal at the top if you don't want to serve all of it in one go. Highly recommended.

Logitech Folio Protective Case for iPad Mini - Carbon Black
Logitech Folio Protective Case for iPad Mini - Carbon Black
Offered by FatBat - Quality New and refurbished products.

5.0 out of 5 stars This case is really great. This fits perfectly around my iPad, 14 Sept. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This case is really great. This fits perfectly around my iPad. The material is very smooth and easy to clean and helps keep dust off your device. I would strongly recommend this product.

Fat Gripz Ultimate Arm Builder
Fat Gripz Ultimate Arm Builder

4.0 out of 5 stars These grips are great and make a clear difference when trying to develop ..., 14 Sept. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These grips are great and make a clear difference when trying to develop muscle mass. My big issue is that they don't come with any case and I've left them lying around the gym on several occasions. Despite this they really do work and if you want to build muscle these are definitely worth the investment.

Lonely Planet's Best in Travel 2014 (Lonely Planet Best in Travel)
Lonely Planet's Best in Travel 2014 (Lonely Planet Best in Travel)
by Lonely Planet

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful for travel addicts, 14 Sept. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As someone who likes to spend a good 10 weeks a years travelling around the world I find these little guides useful for keeping my finger on the pulse. But don't expect something that resembles typical Lonely Planet Guides. The information in here is pretty spartan and only provides the most basic details about things to see in the listed countries. Despite this I found this book fun and enjoyable and a useful purchase if you are considering a number of different places to go.

Braun Satin Hair 7 HD770 Colour Dryer
Braun Satin Hair 7 HD770 Colour Dryer

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 29 Oct. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a top quality hairdryer and comes with a terrific array of different fittings,. This is ideal for those who enjoy employing advanced grooming techniques and it has allowed me to style my hair in a number of different ways for a night out.
I have also noticed that it assists in reducing the amount of breakage I tend to experience when drying my hair.
I highly recommend this.

Planet Waves PW-CT-12 NS Micro Headstock Tuner
Planet Waves PW-CT-12 NS Micro Headstock Tuner
Offered by Sweet Tunes

4.0 out of 5 stars Very accurate, 29 Oct. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I'm really pleased with this. Small and compact I find it tunes really accurately to a number of tunes different tunings.
In the past I've found that a lot of headstock tuners lose their accuracy quickly and you end up spending a lot of time flitting between notes. Not so with this nifty little piece of kit. Highly recommended.

Me To You Tiny Tatty Teddy Melamine Bowl and Cutlery Set (White)
Me To You Tiny Tatty Teddy Melamine Bowl and Cutlery Set (White)
Offered by Plushpaws Soft Toy Superstore

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 19 Oct. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Solid plastic with a really pretty little design in the middle. My little niece really loves this and the spoon and fork are perfect for babies just getting to grips with using utensils. Ideal for a Christmas stocking filler or Birthday gift.

Wheels on the Bus Bedtime
Wheels on the Bus Bedtime
by Deryn Edwards
Edition: Audio CD

3.0 out of 5 stars Sends you to sleep, 19 Oct. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I guess this collection of children's songs does pretty much what it sets out to do. The instrumental tracks are simple and pretty imaginative but they do have the habit of sending my little niece off to sleep!

The Book of Common Prayer The Texts of 1549, 1559, and 1662 (Oxford World's Classics)
by Brian Cummings

3.0 out of 5 stars Standard, 19 Oct. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a comprehensive yet slightly bland production of The Book of Common Prayer. There is a useful notes section at the beginning which gives some interesting insight into some of the works that the dedicated reader will find useful. However I think this would have been more useful if it had accompanied the prayers themselves. I will be using this as a reference book and little else.

Russell Hobbs Heritage Kettle 19143, 1.8 L - Metallic Purple
Russell Hobbs Heritage Kettle 19143, 1.8 L - Metallic Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Brew me one up!, 19 Oct. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I absolutely love this kettle! Since I've had this people have been commenting on its terrific style - it really stands out in the kitchen and the colour is absolutely beautiful.
It also boils quickly and efficiently. I would recommend this to anyone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 17, 2014 11:31 AM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17