Profile for Animal > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Dominion of Blades: A LitRPG Adventure
Dominion of Blades: A LitRPG Adventure

5.0 out of 5 stars Litrpgtastic!, 17 July 2017
I really enjoyed this one. It struck quite a few chords! I am not even remotely a gamer but it appealed to me and I loved it. The story will have you hooked from start to finish. It is worth having a look at the other books by this author too, I recommend it.

Instruments of Darkness
Instruments of Darkness
by Imogen Robertson

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read, 11 Oct. 2015
I would highly recommend this. Fantastic characters and full description. Captivating story leaving you wanting more.

Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini Op.43 : X Variation No.18
Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini Op.43 : X Variation No.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly lovely, 11 Oct. 2015
Beautiful version of this haunting rhapsody.

Number Ones
Number Ones

4.0 out of 5 stars Blurry Criminal, 11 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Number Ones (MP3 Download)
Love it, just gutted the whole version of Smooth Criminal was compressed to a blurry sped-up version as this is a favourite.

The Very Best Of
The Very Best Of
Offered by skyvo-direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful classics, PG13 though!, 11 Oct. 2015
This review is from: The Very Best Of (Audio CD)
Classics brilliant. Upon further listening to the songs I didn't know so well had the occasion of frantically scrabbling to switch it off before little 4 year old questioning mind in the back of the car started asking me about all the drugs he's singing about.

Not In The Eye
Not In The Eye

5.0 out of 5 stars I.. um.. well.. er, you know.., 11 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Not In The Eye (Kindle Edition)
This book is about a pretty uncomfortable subject and I probably won't be chatting to my mum about it over tea and cake, but I found the flow pleasingly fluid. It's the kind of book you can pick up and become immediately immersed in. And I rewrote this review several times because of inadvertent euphamisms but it seems I still can't sort that out.
If you have a very open mind and love high quality composition then I would recommend you pick this as your next read.

Iron Man 2
Iron Man 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 11 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Iron Man 2 (MP3 Download)
Why is this the only best of ACDC in existence ? A good compilation but missing Whole Lotta Rosie amomgst a couple of others but my Iron Man-obsessed son loves it and this is the reason I took a 5 year old ear defended ACDC fan to see them in Wembley. You can't not like this.

Fun Play Dinosaur Costume Animal Onesies- Animal Costume for 3-5 years (110 CM)
Fun Play Dinosaur Costume Animal Onesies- Animal Costume for 3-5 years (110 CM)
Offered by Toys of Wood Oxford

5.0 out of 5 stars Binosaur, 11 Oct. 2015
How we loved it when the costume arrived boasting 'Binosaur'. Marvellous. Aside from the fact it's a dragon (but we won't worry too much about that pedantry) its a good costume and I've been sent a photo of my nephew looking suitably confused in it.

The Unforgettable Nat King Cole
The Unforgettable Nat King Cole

5.0 out of 5 stars Good mix of Nat's music, 11 Oct. 2015
Oh my goodness, if anyone has a silkier voice than Nat I just won't have it. I'm always in the mood for this man's music and gutted I will never get the chance to see him in concert. Always perfect to me. Next time it's a rainy day, light some candles, make a warm drink and listen to Nat King Cole. This mix has missed out a couple of my favourites but I have those in other compilations.

LEGO® Chima Adventure Pack
LEGO® Chima Adventure Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars quick delivery!, 11 Oct. 2015
Ordered 6pm Friday, 10 am Saturday, here it is! My little lad loved this pack and has read the books fifty times and made the figure.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5