Profile for Elle.Marie > Reviews

The Fairytale Hairdresser and Cinderella
The Fairytale Hairdresser and Cinderella
by Abie Longstaff

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a great story, 19 Nov. 2015
Not wowed by the actual storyline or the way it is written but nice pictures and a nice concept.

HE09770PK10, Pink, 10UK, Ever Pretty Special Occasion Dresses For Girls 09770
HE09770PK10, Pink, 10UK, Ever Pretty Special Occasion Dresses For Girls 09770
Offered by Ever Pretty Uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Generally pleased, 22 May 2015
Fast delivery but dress arrived folded up and was quite creased. Fit was quite good and material was nice and floaty. Unfortunately the sequins cheapen the dress and for this reason I will be returning it. The colour was nice as well.

EcoAir DC12 Compact Portable Dehumidifier, 12 L
EcoAir DC12 Compact Portable Dehumidifier, 12 L

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 24 Nov. 2014
We have had this dehumidifier for just over a week now and it seems to be doing a good job! It came well packaged (almost too well as it took me ages to actually get it out!) and is very easy to set up. It is reasonably heavy but is on wheels which is helpful. It seems to draw a fair amount of moisture out of the air, I am always surprised when I come to empty it after an evening of it running. It is not too loud, you can hear it if you are in the next room, but it is running on my landing at the moment and I cannot hear it whilst I am in the lounge.

The only thing I am not too sure on is the accuracy of the humidity display. When I first plugged it in, it had a reading of 80% humidity. This has reached 90% at times and drops to 65%, but doesn't seem to get any lower. Whether this is because the humidity is still staying high or whether it cannot detect humidity lower than this, I don't know! Either way, it's not overly important to me, the proof is in the water that is removed from the air!

Edit: The reading has now dropped to 45% on occasions and therefore I retract the above comment!

Update: One year on and the product is going strong. We have just ordered our second dehumidifier to help dry our laundry and once again we are very pleased thoroughly recommend this.

Magoo Plain Black Premium Magnetic Car Tax Disc Holder - MOT License and Parking Permit Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with purchase!, 8 Aug. 2014
I received the tax disc holder promptly and it seems to be doing the job! Excellent value for money.

Kingfisher Bird Feeding Station
Kingfisher Bird Feeding Station
Offered by CKONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 26 Mar. 2014
This is an excellent item and I thoroughly recommend it. I wanted a bird feeder to encourage birds into my garden but that would keep them safe from cats! This does the job! It's quite tall but very easy to assemble and place in the garden. I have now gone from having no birds visiting to having 4 blue tits, blackbirds, starlings and robins visiting regularly. I am very pleased. I was really glad that the mesh and the water bowl were included as well as 2 brackets for feeders. Very satisfied customer!

The Lodger
The Lodger
Dvd

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as creepy as anticipated, 13 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Lodger (DVD)
This was an ok film! It had a good story line that did keep you guessing but all in all it was not as scary as I had thought it would be!

Tekbox 50KG Portable Handheld Digital Luggage Scales / Backlit Electronic LCD Screen / For Suitcase, Hand Luggage, Bags / Includes Bag Strap + Batteries
Offered by TEKBOX LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 20 Feb. 2014
This arrived quite quickly. It's compact but seems to work well, it does come with the strap, as in the picture, which you then clip onto your luggage handle. It seemed to be pretty accurate, overall very happy.

Snow White Battery Operated 20 Berry Lights, Red
Snow White Battery Operated 20 Berry Lights, Red

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice lights but not very long, 20 Feb. 2014
I knew that these lights would not be very long as there are only 20 bulbs as per the description however thought I would give them a go. They're lovely and not too bright but not much good for anything other than going around a small window!

Go Travel Mini Glo Travel Sentry Locks (supplied in assorted colours) Go 339 - Twin pack
Offered by Just Sport and Leisure

5.0 out of 5 stars They do what they need to!, 20 Feb. 2014
These arrived promptly. I received a pair of orange padlocks. Although they're pretty small they are fairly solid and substantial. They worked perfectly for my husband and I when we flew to Scotland recently.

CaseiLike®, S02C3301-Red, Owl Graphic Design, Snap-on hard case back cover for Samsung Galaxy S2 S 2 S II SII i9100 with Screen Protector
Offered by robinhood99 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute design, 10 Oct. 2013
I hadn't realised this was sent from Hong Kong when I bought it! However, reasonably quick delivery all things considered! It's a lovely design, my only quibble is that the holes at the side of the case don't line up exactly with the buttons on the phone so it can be a bit fiddly to lock the screen/adjust the volume.

Page: 1 | 2