Profile for Hal Smith > Reviews

Content by Hal Smith

Hal Smith

Acer C720 11.6-inch Chromebook (Silver) - (Intel Celeron 1.4GHz, 2GB RAM, 16GB SSD, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Google Chrome)

5.0 out of 5 stars Chromebooks For Everyone!, 17 Sept. 2014
When I initially looked into getting a Chromebook I was apprehensive; fearful of "living in the cloud" and having to centre my life around a browser based operating system. This, however, was cast from my mind when my Acer C720 made its way to me.

After starting it up well within the advertised 7 seconds I found it easy to navigate and simple to set up. With a quick Google search I was able to find the best apps to accommodate for my lifestyle and make me feel truly at home.

With the Chromebook now being my main computer and accompanying me to university I couldn't be happier. It's quick, efficient, and just a pleasure to use. If you buy a computer this year, make it this one!

Selected Poems of T. S. Eliot (Faber 80th Anniversary Edition)
Selected Poems of T. S. Eliot (Faber 80th Anniversary Edition)
by T.S. Eliot

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 18 Jun. 2013
I'm a big fan of T.S. Eliot and really enjoyed this collection, his work is really impressive and interesting. Would recommend.

Silver Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Cufflinks.
Silver Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Cufflinks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Item!!, 18 Sept. 2012
This was a fantastic item. Bought them for myself and wear them as often as possible. These are great money for value and I cannot see any other cufflinks of equal price that are of such brilliant quality. The item itself was packaged well and protected. Customer service was polite and efficient. Will return again!