Profile for algy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Drive Adjustable Cane Seat
Drive Adjustable Cane Seat

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Aid, 2 April 2015
Bought to help me rehabilitate and get about after illness: improve muscle tone. Good item to use at home as a temporary chair when on the phone. Hope to use it when visiting RHS gardens.

Delfinware Large Drainer, Black
Delfinware Large Drainer, Black
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Drainer, 1 April 2015
Very suitable for purpose and the plastic coating is a good thick quality so I should not chip mugs when inverted for drying. A good size which allows for pans and trays to be stacked safely.

Mesorb Cellulose Absorbent Dressings 10x15cm box of 10 High Absorption Capacity
Mesorb Cellulose Absorbent Dressings 10x15cm box of 10 High Absorption Capacity
Offered by Healthcare4all Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Buffer Stock, 1 April 2015
Used for a chronic leg infection, after taking medical and nursing advice, and is very effective in absorbing the discharge which is bad from time to time. I buy a buffer stock from Amazon as I sometimes forget to allow for a 4 to 6 day lead time when obtaining NHS prescription supplies. Amazon deliveries are usually within 2 days even if the standard delivery quoted is longer.

Mesorb Cellulose Absorbent Dressings 10x10cm box of 10 High Absorption Capacity
Mesorb Cellulose Absorbent Dressings 10x10cm box of 10 High Absorption Capacity
Offered by Healthcare4all Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Dressings Information, 8 Mar. 2015
I use this dressing in a larger size as advised by my GP nurse. I suffer water retention problems and a leg infection from an old injury so keeping the bugs away from me and the water they use to "party" in, is essential. The Mesorb absorbancy is very good and only fails when my infection returns. As always before buying my own back up dressings supply, I always seek professional medical advice or I could waste a lot of money.

Hands Free Magnifying Glass With Light & Neck Cord LED Illuminated Magnifier For Reading Sewing Crafts Handcraft Hobby New
Offered by ardisle

4.0 out of 5 stars Item is adequate for the purpose of reading small print ..., 18 Jan. 2015
Item is adequate for the purpose of reading small print, book pages and jewellery bead work. The description wrongly includes the word "glass" and should use the word "plastic" to describe the lens.

The Sims 4 - Standard Edition
The Sims 4 - Standard Edition

3.0 out of 5 stars No Assessment, 29 Dec. 2014
I bought this as a gift and am not a gamer so I make no assessment.

Vktech® 4 pieces New Watch Repair Tool Back Opener Large XL Wrench Waterproof Screw Case
Offered by maxtech16

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery Replacement, 5 Dec. 2014
My first attempt to replace my Seiko watch battery. Having worked the tool's left and right adjuster threads to ease the movement all went very well. The Seiko watch has 6 square watch back gripping points which the trio of triangular faced bits fitted well. The back was off in seconds. A few days later the new battery arrived and was fitted almost as quickly. Gentle turning of the watch back, to avoid cross threading, and all was in place and working.

Seiko Watch Battery SR936SW (394)
Seiko Watch Battery SR936SW (394)
Offered by eurosparkle

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch Battery, 5 Dec. 2014
My first attempt to replace my Seiko watch battery enabled by Tiny Watch Company supply and prompt Royal Mail delivery (actually arrived Friday 5 December 2014). All went very well and thank you.

The Classic Collection
The Classic Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Past Perfect Performance, 4 Dec. 2014
As a working family man I did not have the money to buy records or cds until recent years. I am so glad that I came across this mp3 download from the very talented Petula.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Swiss pocket Knife, 14 Nov. 2014
Marvelous piece of kit that I use every day even though it is a bit bulky. It hangs just right from the belt/waist band clip and chain to save pocket wear.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13