Profile for Mrs. G. M. Fitzpatrick > Reviews

Content by Mrs. G. M. Fit...

Mrs. G. M. Fitzpatrick

Wave, The: A Life Changing Journey into the Heart and Mind of the Cosmos
Wave, The: A Life Changing Journey into the Heart and Mind of the Cosmos
by Jude Currivan

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't believe someone gave this 1 star! it is 5 star minimum!, 7 Mar. 2016
I can only marvel that someone left a 1 star review - the same person that left a 1 star review on another of the author's books - a personal grudge methinks? There are no other books out there that incorporate all the themes that this one covers!

The book contains a wealth of information from modern day physics and cosmology (sadly a little over my head) to Eastern wholistic healing traditions - with much more in between.

It is incredibly well written - the presentation is in easy short paragraphs and the author clearly 'knows her stuff'. I would heartly recommend to anyone looking to marry science with spirituality.

Innopure® Co-Enzyme Q10 | Pure Grade & Natural Source of CoQ10 | 90 Capsules, 100mg | Introductory Offer
Offered by Get Gorgeous!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Co-Enzyme Q10, 9 Jan. 2016
Excellent Co-Enzyme Q10 - I am now on my second tub of this product. I have tried other brands but I chose this one because the write-up sounded good and good it was, so much so that I bought another. I do notice that my energy levels are better and more sustained when I take it and I would recommend anyone to put that to the test for themselves.

Viridian Liquid Vitamin D 2000IU - Vegan D3 - 50ml
Viridian Liquid Vitamin D 2000IU - Vegan D3 - 50ml
Offered by Express Health Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Stuff, 2 Jun. 2015
I am a vegan and this is the best Vitamin D supplement I have ever tried.

Through the Looking Glass
Through the Looking Glass
by Richard Idemon

5.0 out of 5 stars Gillian F reviews Through the Looking Glass, 18 Sept. 2010
I have been seriously studying Astrology for the last 25 years yet read this book only a few weeks ago - it immediately went into my top 3 of all time Astrology Books - I recommend it to anyone interested in 'real' Astrology

New Mens/Gents Black Twin Gusset Slip On Casual Shoes. Wider Fitting. - Black - UK SIZE 6
Offered by Wynsors World of Shoes

2.0 out of 5 stars Rockstorm Revolt Mens slip on casual shoes, 30 Mar. 2010
I have bought 2 pairs of these shoes in the last 6 months and although they look robust the soles have worn through in no time
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 6, 2010 8:42 PM BST