Profile for mary p > Reviews

Content by mary p

mary p (east yorkshire england)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
UniRoss X-Press 300 Battery Charger inc 4 x AA 1300 mAh Rechargeable Batteries
UniRoss X-Press 300 Battery Charger inc 4 x AA 1300 mAh Rechargeable Batteries
Offered by Lake Home Leisure & Pets

3.0 out of 5 stars After using the Uniross batteries I put them on the ..., 20 Sept. 2016
After using the Uniross batteries I put them on the charger. They were charging for approximately eight hours. I then unplugged the charger as it was late and didn't want to leave it on overnight. Plugged it in again next morning and seven hours later the batteries are not yet fully charged. Very disappointing. I thought too that the batteries would last in my camera for a longer period than they actually did.

20x8 PANORAMIC PICTURE PHOTO POSTER WOOD FRAME (Distressed White Wood Shabby Chic)
Offered by Skelf Frames Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 2 Aug. 2015
For the price paid this is a good frame, I was pleased with it, especially as this is not a common size, or so it seems. It was very well packed indeed and delivery was quick. The reason for four stars rather than five is because the colour is said to be white/cream but it is more of a yellow. The colour was ok for my print and deco but if needed to could easily be painted.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A good purchase, 19 April 2015
A lightweight towel shelf but does the job it's intended for. I have places mine in a bathroom that is only used occassionally, so did not want to pay a high price. it holds two bath and two hand towels comfortably. Very pleased.

The Young Country Doctor Book 5: Bilbury Village
The Young Country Doctor Book 5: Bilbury Village

4.0 out of 5 stars An enjoyable read, 7 Mar. 2015
Another entertaining light read. I will be ordering the next book in the series soon.

The Young Country Doctor Book 4: Bilbury Country
The Young Country Doctor Book 4: Bilbury Country

4.0 out of 5 stars An easy and enjoyable read, 19 Feb. 2015
I have read the previous three books and just downloaded the fifth. Again the book was what I call easy reading. light hearted and amusing. A book that can be picked up at any time. The descriptions of scenery and people are very good and the characters brought to life.

8 x 12" Robin Reed Fill Your Own Christmas Crackers - Holly & Robins
8 x 12" Robin Reed Fill Your Own Christmas Crackers - Holly & Robins

5.0 out of 5 stars ... of years now and once again I am very pleased with service and product, 11 Nov. 2014
I have used this website for a number of years now and once again I am very pleased with service and product. The Robin crackers are very nice to look and festive.

Genuine Bosch Dishwasher Mesh Micro Filter - Fits Many Bosch dishwashers
Genuine Bosch Dishwasher Mesh Micro Filter - Fits Many Bosch dishwashers
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with service and delivery time, 18 Sept. 2014
Even though I have owned my dishwasher for some years, the filter fits perfectly. Very happy with service and delivery time.

The Young Country Doctor Book 2: Bilbury Grange
The Young Country Doctor Book 2: Bilbury Grange

4.0 out of 5 stars These books are a light and easy read, sometimes predictable but just the type of ..., 5 Aug. 2014
This is the second book in the series that I have read and I will read the next one. These books are a light and easy read, sometimes predictable but just the type of book to pick up at any time and enjoy reading.

Onya Bag Olive Green and Light Khaki Eco Friendly & Reusable Shopping Bag
Onya Bag Olive Green and Light Khaki Eco Friendly & Reusable Shopping Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars A very useful bag to own, 31 Jan. 2014
I had an Onya bag given to me as a gift from Australia. It is so useful I decided to buy myself another as the are so strong, a good size and fold so small they fit into even a small handbag. The clip on can be useful too.

Teapot Stand - Royal Orchid
Teapot Stand - Royal Orchid

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 31 Jan. 2014
I have had this stand for some time now.A good size. Wipes clean and looks nice on the worktop. Would recommend..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3