Profile for jacqui acock > Reviews

Home-it Acrylic Wall Rack Organizer Holds up to 40 Bottles Nail Polish
Home-it Acrylic Wall Rack Organizer Holds up to 40 Bottles Nail Polish
Offered by Biking sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab display, 21 Feb. 2017
Brilliant nail polish stand 👍🏻. I've got so many polishes and to be able to put them out on this and see at a glance which one I want is great. Holds loads and securely. Would definitely recommend and it looks great on bedroom wall.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Kipling Women's Earthbeat M Cross-Body Bag, Multicolor (REF353 Rose Bloom), 30x22.5x10.5 cm (B X H X T)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous bag ❤️, 10 Feb. 2017
I've spent a fortune looking for the perfect bag !!! And I've just found it. Love this bag it's a beautiful colour and just the right size. Take you from day time through till evening. Can't recommend this bag enough ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Marc Jacobs Decadence Eau de Parfum for Women 100 ml
Marc Jacobs Decadence Eau de Parfum for Women 100 ml
Offered by Euro goodies

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 17 Jan. 2017
Fabulous!!! Excellent value, lovely perfume and love the bottle. Would definitely recommend this and will use again .

Fitbit Charge 2 Band, BeneStellar Special 3D Decorative Pattern Design Replacement Band for Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wrist Band (Purple & Teal, L)
Offered by BeneStellar Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous bands, 7 Dec. 2016
Really comfortable to wear and lovely colours, definitely recommend these. I will be ordering more colours definitely 😁😁😁

925 Sterling Silver 1.3 mm Curb Chain Size: 14 16 18 20 22 24 28 inch / 36 40 45 50 55 60 70 cm (22inch/55cm)
Offered by Amberta

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab buy, 21 Nov. 2016
Fabulous silver chain, arrived very quickly. The quality is first class and I'd definitely recommend this chain it's also a great length.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Fitbit Alta Fitness Wrist Band - Silver/Teal, Large
Fitbit Alta Fitness Wrist Band - Silver/Teal, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my alta, 26 Aug. 2016
Wow, love my fitbit Alta, it has become my permanent partner !!! Sleep with it on every night, can't move without it on 😆. I use it for alarms and a watch. Brilliant that it noteifies me for calls and texts. I've bought several decorative straps for mine and get lots of compliments. I'm so impressed I bought my husband one and it's made us both aware to move more, which I certainly needed,it has helped me lose weight as well!!! Would definitely recommend getting one of these. And by the way I have tried All the different fitbits,this is by far the best.

HTC One M10 Case, Kamal Star® Wallet Cover Stand Feature + Card Solts PU Leather Flip Screen Protector Magnetic Closure + Free Stylus (Rose Sky Blue Diamond Book)
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited

Ladies Women's Fashion Designer Patent Butterfly Print Shoulder Bag Hot Selling Shinny Cross Body Handbag CWRJ150601 (Dark Grey)
Offered by Chloe Ward Bags Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous bag, 16 May 2016
What a gorgeous bag💞 I've had so many compliments. Just the right size and if needed a good length shoulder strap. I've got it in 2 colours and just ordered the red 😍😍😍😍

Angela Faulkner, Fine Bone China Mug, Red Poppy Design.
Angela Faulkner, Fine Bone China Mug, Red Poppy Design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous mug, 19 April 2016
I've got a couple of these as I'm so impressed with them. Lovely quality and beautifully decorated.

Angela Faulkner, Fine Bone China Mug, Forget Me Not
Angela Faulkner, Fine Bone China Mug, Forget Me Not

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 19 April 2016
Beautiful mug, just the right size for a lovely coffee and cuppa 😍. Lots of compliments on this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3