Profile for Barb > Reviews

Content by Barb

Barb

Master Class Non-Stick Fluted Flan Tin/Quiche Pan with Loose Base, Black, 23 cm (9 inch)

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class, 13 April 2013
Prompt delivery. I like the quality of these tins, which are very substantial, and non-stick too, and I'm slowly acquiring a good collection.

LEGO DUPLO 4631: My First Build
LEGO DUPLO 4631: My First Build
Offered by Zob 'n' Saf

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class, 13 April 2013
A good selection of bricks for a starter set. It's Lego - what more can you say? Always comes out tops.

Tala Pirate Candles
Tala Pirate Candles

3.0 out of 5 stars Missed the party, 13 April 2013
Whilst the product is fine, it arrived so late it well and truly missed the party, and my grandson was very disappointed.

Andrew James Digital Kitchen Scales, Slim Design
Andrew James Digital Kitchen Scales, Slim Design
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb product, 13 April 2013
I have only had these scales a couple of days, but first impressions are good. On unpacking the scales I was immediately impressed by this substantial piece of equipment. As the digital display is set to the right it is not obscured even by quite a large bowl. The build is substantial and will not tip over when you press the buttons, and so far it has not switched off mid-weigh, which seems to be a problem with some digital scales.

Quick & Easy Quilts for Kids: 12 Kid Friendly Patterns
Quick & Easy Quilts for Kids: 12 Kid Friendly Patterns
by Connie Ewbank

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivers just what it says on the cover, 10 Mar. 2013
I have just made my first quilt from this book, and it was quite the fastest quilt top I have ever put together. I envisage using lots more ideas from this book, not only for children's quilts but for novelty fabrics that I don't want to cut up into small pieces. Thoroughly recommended, and at the price of a magazine you can't go wrong.

Joseph Joseph Chop2Pot Plus Chopping Board, Small - Red
Joseph Joseph Chop2Pot Plus Chopping Board, Small - Red

1.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant idea that doesn't work, 27 Jan. 2013
I had been looking at Chop 2 Pot boards for quite a while and thought they were a good idea but a lot of money for a chopping board. I eventually bought one, only to find it quite dangerous, as each time you release pressure on the board, it folds. One day I came perilously close to removing the end of my finger, and the board was consigned to the bin.