Profile for J. Linder > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Butterick Patterns B5695 All Sizes Gloves , Pack of 1, White
Butterick Patterns B5695 All Sizes Gloves , Pack of 1, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 July 2015
Arrived in good time. Good price. Plenty good patterns to work from.

Jo Thornton - Fabulous Fashion Tape - Self Adhesive Double-Sided Fashion Body Tape ("Tit Tape") - 3 metre roll DOUBLE PACK - NEW FOR JUNE 16: EXTRA STICKY

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked like it should, 30 July 2015
Arrived fast. Reasonable price. Worked like it should, although I have no prior experience with this. A little hard to peel off the back of it, but you can manage...

Fashion & Special Gold Snake Sparkly Crystal Bracelet Long Necklace For Women
Fashion & Special Gold Snake Sparkly Crystal Bracelet Long Necklace For Women

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 30 July 2015
As described. Very reasonable price. Arrived very fast. Reliable seller.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly like I expected..., 18 Oct. 2013
Very thin foam sheets, thinner than I expected.

I ordered three sheets of these, and every single one of them had its "tag" stapled into the foam which actually can ruin it for some use purposes. That was not a good thing. I can't use it for what I intended, so it will just lay around until I find something where I can.

Dishonored (PS3)
Dishonored (PS3)
Offered by Fuzion

4.0 out of 5 stars A decent FPS game, 18 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Dishonored (PS3) (Video Game)
They could have done a lot more to make the story stick, to make it easier to relate to. It wouldn't have hurt to have a bit of Bioshock Infinite mixed in there. I loved the fact that the game didn't decide for me how I was going to play it - there were as many as 4-5 different strategies or ways to get through obstacles. Although the game perhaps was a bit small, this made it a whole lot bigger.

When finishing the game, it felt like a dead stop, which is one of the major trouble with the game. They had a lot of story turns that just died and was never used to half of its potential. It felt like they just added some stuff to make the game interesting, but never took it to the end. It was "just there".

Story and story telling were flawed, but it was an entertaining gameplay. Kind of like Splinter cell meets Bioshock 1.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine wig, 22 Jun. 2013
I've ordered a lot of cheap wigs with a quality that reflects the money I invested in it. This wig, however, is the best wig I've bought (for costumes) for such a reasonable price. Feels comfortable, looks great and is easy to handle. Very satisfied so far.

Doctor Who: Series 1 - 4 Collection [DVD]
Doctor Who: Series 1 - 4 Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Christopher Eccleston

4.0 out of 5 stars Good clean fun!, 21 April 2013
Doesn't matter if you love the Doctor Who mania or not. This British tradition has fans all over the world, and people all dress up in English jackets with screwdrivers that go "whirrr" at conventions to express their love for the Doctor.

He has old and young fans, and the internal jokes have no end! Try going to a Doctor Who fanpage on Facebook or any kind of forum on the net, you'll see them everywhere.

David Tennant (stars in season 2-4) is the best Doctor there ever was (my humble opinion of course) so owning this box set is as natural as eating when hungry.

Skyfall [DVD]
Skyfall [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Craig
Offered by b68solutions

3.0 out of 5 stars It ain't Casino Royale (nothing ever will be) but it's plain Bond fun, 21 April 2013
This review is from: Skyfall [DVD] (DVD)
Title says it all really. Simple action entertainment. Made me laugh now and then, between the boyish action blood splat scenes. Pretty much a standard James Bond film.

Dark Passion Play
Dark Passion Play

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong debut for the new female vocalist, 21 April 2013
This review is from: Dark Passion Play (Audio CD)
I had my doubts, being so familiar with the original vocalist of the band, however this works pretty well! It still sounds like Nightwish, but the expression is different with less opera and more pop-vocals. I love the whole Irish folk-sound that influences most of the songs. As a whole and as separate tracks, this is a great album to own (and of course listen too ;))

The Golden Age
The Golden Age
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Woodkid, 21 April 2013
This review is from: The Golden Age (Audio CD)
Woodkid had me at the very first time I heard "Iron", and he kept blowing my mind with "Run Boy, Run" and "I love you". So I had high expectations for this album.

With the Golden Age, I feel like it should not be something to enjoy as a whole, but rather selective listening to the separate tracks since they are so different. Woodkid is one of the most brilliant artists today and he puts so much effort and work into every little detail, which is something I love about the guy.

For people who love music as an art and not just as background noise while working out or cleaning around the house - this is an absolute must!

Page: 1 | 2