Profile for Lili > Reviews

Content by Lili

Lili

Samsung Galaxy Note GT-i9220 N7000 ~ Charger Port Micro USB Connector Flex Cable Ribbon ~ Mobile Phone Repair Part Replacement

5.0 out of 5 stars charger port cheaper than a new phone, 8 Dec. 2014
Yes it worked. But why does my Samsung galaxy note need another one again?

Cocaine in my brain
Cocaine in my brain

4.0 out of 5 stars Crossed the generations, 1 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Cocaine in my brain (Audio CD)
While having a lovely family evening we all chose a song each in turn. When my 29 year old son chose his song he chose this one and I couldnt believe he even knew it. It reminded me of my youth dancing in the clubs and my son knew it from a popular computer game. I got it the next day. He's pinched it off me now.

6x1 l. Gel Alkohol 96,6% for Fireplaces and Fire Pots
6x1 l. Gel Alkohol 96,6% for Fireplaces and Fire Pots

5.0 out of 5 stars Gel Fire, 6 Dec. 2010
I found it really difficult to find this stuff. It is clean and burns with a lovely flame and doesnt smell. A word of warning though. Dont try to blow out the flame!!!

The Edible Flower Garden: From Garden to Kitchen - Choosing, Growing and Cooking with Edible Flowers
by Kathleen Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Edible flower Garden, 6 Dec. 2010
I absolutely love this book. I originally borrowed it from the library and didnt want to give it back. Its quite hard to find, so get it while you can.

Festival Anthems (41 Tracks) Aust Excl
Festival Anthems (41 Tracks) Aust Excl

1.0 out of 5 stars Not my type of thing, 1 Nov. 2010
I didnt like it much. It wasnt the one I thought it was as there is more than one CD with the same name. The one I was looking for was from Global Gathering. There was a couple of good tracks on it though.

Stacked Up
Stacked Up

5.0 out of 5 stars As good now as it was then, 1 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Stacked Up (Audio CD)
Someone asked to borrow a rage against the machine cassette from years ago. I found this old Sensor one in my collection and decided to play it. I loved it just as much as I used to, so I thought I'd give my old cassette to the person who wanted to borrow the other one. He loved it too, and he's only 20 years old so I rekon Stacked Up is probably as old as he is and still just as enjoyable.

If Life Gives You Lemons Make Lemonade
If Life Gives You Lemons Make Lemonade

5.0 out of 5 stars Banging circus type beats, 6 Aug. 2010
The only tune i'd heard from it was Drunk in the Club so i took a chance and i'm glad I did. Its full of real fun happy circusy banging basey dance tunes. Listen to radio one in Ibiza this Friday 6 August They are live on there at 7pm with Annie Mac.