Profile for rormrod@hotmail.com > Reviews

Content by rormrod@hotmai...

rormrod@hotmail.com

Page: 1 | 2
Guilty Gadgets - 10M Metre Male to Male RF TV Aerial Lead Cable Coaxial Extension Female Digital with Coupler
Offered by Guilty Gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 23 Aug. 2017
It does the job. Good picture. What else can you say about an RF cable!

Extra Extra Large Fifth Doctor (Peter Davison) Sweater - Doctor Who 5th Doctor Cricket Jumper
Offered by LOVARZI

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great 5th Doctor Pullover, 28 July 2017
Very good, quality product that is a good match for the original. Looks very good with my 5th Doctor coat.

Becoming Reverend: A diary
Becoming Reverend: A diary
by Matt Woodcock

5.0 out of 5 stars An Honest and Authentic book!, 10 Nov. 2016
I cannot recommend this book enough for anybody who is in the least bit curious about how "Reverends" are trained, or, actually, curious about God and how God works in and through individuals to bring blessings to our world.

Matt's account of his time training at Cranmer Hall is honest and holds little, if anything back. His authenticity shines through his writing on every page, especially when he relates the times things did not go so well.

In all honesty I have to admit to knowing Matt during his second year of training at Cranmer Hall as I was a Methodist Student Minister at the connected Wesley Study Centre. I remember some if the incidents he relates, though thankfully I am not named..... and he doesn't mention the night we got through most of a bottle of 18 year old single malt together. Because I knew Matt at college I can say this is a true account of his time there.

Men Brown Grey Fitted Collar Waistcoat Velvet Trim Herringbone Tweed Casual Vest
Offered by Fashion Xposed

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value Smart Eaistcoat, 29 Dec. 2015
An excellent wAistcoat that fits very well and looks very smart. I have received compliments every time I've worn it.

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent way to Smart TV, 17 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
Having purchased an expensive TV and Blu ray player just before the Smart TV boom I was reluctant to replace either and so have been considering a medua box of some kind for a while. After reading the reviews of several devices the Amazon Fire TV box seemed to offer the best features, as .i already have Sky TV so a Now box seemed pointless.

The item arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. I was pleasantly surprised by the tiny size of the box which is almost invisible on my black glass TV stand. Set up was simple, though it took a little longer than I would have liked. A bonus was that the box already had my Amaxon account details.

Pictures are excellent, especially from a 1080 source and the Dolby surround sound works really well. There is a great selection of apps, including Netflix and BBC iPlayer, though I would have liked to see ITV Player and 4OD as well. There are games, but I won't comment on those asbI have no interest whatsoever.

All in all I would highly recommend this product,

Doctor Who Scarf - Official BBC Doctor Who Season 18 Chenille Scarf - 4th Doctor Burgundy 12 feet long scarf by Lovarzi
Offered by LOVARZI

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product..., 9 Nov. 2014
All .i can say is that this is a first class product and everything other reviewers have already written. It is an accurate replica of Tom Baker's season 18 scarf, the only difference being the length, which makes it slightly more practical than the original, which swamped Tom Baker who is a little taller than I am.

Unlike one or two I've had no problems with loose threads or unravelling issues so far.

iPad 1, 2 and 3 Fast Charger 2.1 amp High Quality Light Weight USB Mains Charger Includes USB 2.0 cable for the latest iPad 1,2, and 3 and iPod Touch 5th Gen and your other devices with the same connector, CE certified
Offered by iQualTech

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 27 Mar. 2014
I can only say that I wish I'd come across this product sooner as it ha sisgnificantly increased the usefulness of my iPad. The product is of good quality for the price with a good cover that doesn't add significatly to the weight of the iPad. The keyboad is small and takes some getting used to after a full size keyboard buit the keys themselves are very responsive and you soon get used to the size and spacing.

Recommended!

Men's Luxury Dressing Gown - Lightweight Mock Silk - Wine Paisley Pattern (XX-Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 12 Feb. 2014
I'd been looking for a proper length paisley dressing gown for a while and this fits the bill admirably. Nit bring able to justify to myself the price of a silk dressing gown this is a more than acceptable alternative: very light weight yet very warm at the same time.

Living the Questions: The Wisdom of Progressive Christianity
Living the Questions: The Wisdom of Progressive Christianity

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Introduction to Progressive Christianity, 20 Dec. 2013
I have read several books from Progressive Christian writers, including Brian McLaren and John Shelby Spong. What this book does so simply and effectively us to bring many of the basics of Progressive Christianity together in one well written and easily digestible volume.

Page: 1 | 2