Profile for misselu > Reviews

Content by misselu

misselu

India Marco Polo Guide (Marco Polo Travel Guides)
India Marco Polo Guide (Marco Polo Travel Guides)
by Marco Polo

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful little book!, 22 Feb. 2014
I was looking for a book on India to take with me on a work trip, most I found were very bulky, but this one was the prefect size & weight to take with me. Although I only went to one area featured in the book, I found all the general information held in the Introduction, In a Nutshell, Food & Drink, Festivals & Event and Travel Tips sections very useful in the 3 weeks I spent working, It really helped me understand the culture when visiting a country I'd never been to before, but had always wanted to. I will definitely takie it back with me, next time I visit (when hopefully it'll be for a holiday)!

Angelcare Nappy Disposal System Refill Cassettes - Pack of 3
Angelcare Nappy Disposal System Refill Cassettes - Pack of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Also fits LITTER LOCKER 2 for cats..., 13 Jun. 2012
Feels a bit odd using these for my cat but... I've been looking for a cartridge to fit the LITTER LOCKER II that I use for my cat's litter tray for months (as I've been unable to find anywhere locally) & these fit perfectly (also cheeper than the Litter Locker II refills). Thank you!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 6, 2013 6:49 PM BST