Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Discover more Shop now
Profile for Tina > Reviews

Content by Tina

Tina (Northern Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Yousave Accesso SA-EA01-Z024 Galaxy SII Butterfly
Yousave Accesso SA-EA01-Z024 Galaxy SII Butterfly
Offered by Yousave Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 17 Sept. 2012
I can't fault this at all.
It fits neatly over the phone, and most importantly it does not cover any of the buttons.
It is also a pretty design and I am very happy with this purchase.

Medium - Season 7, The Final Season [DVD]
Medium - Season 7, The Final Season [DVD]
Dvd ~ Patricia Arquette
Offered by MCDNgoods

4.0 out of 5 stars Sad it's over, 17 Sept. 2012
I've watched every series of Medium and loved them all. I enjoyed this final season also, although I have to agree with the many other reviewers who were disappointed by the last episode.

However, this does not take away from the fact that this is also a thoroughly enjoyable series.

The Tennis Party
The Tennis Party
by Sophie Kinsella

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 14 May 2012
This review is from: The Tennis Party (Paperback)
I have read every Sophie Kinsella book published so far and I love them.

The books written by the same author under her real name Madeline Wickham are in a completely different style, but I have enjoyed all of them EXCEPT for The Tennis Party. If this is the first book you've ready under the name Madeline Wickham don't let it put you off as the others are much better.

This, in my opinion, was a very disappointing read. I didn't especially like any of the characters, therefore I didn't really care what happened them or the outcome of the novel. I found it difficult to struggle through.

Ghost Whisperer - Season 5 (The Final Season)[DVD]
Ghost Whisperer - Season 5 (The Final Season)[DVD]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Love Hewitt
Offered by Bartlett's HiFi

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely enjoyable, 24 Oct. 2011
If you are a fan of the first four seasons of this show, then the fifth season does not disappoint. I highly recommend it for the fans and it is very enjoyable. No cliff hanger which is good as this is the last season. An excellent show which will be missed.

The Greatest Hits + Bonus Hits DVD
The Greatest Hits + Bonus Hits DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 3 Aug. 2011
I was a fan of Sinitta in the 80's when i was very young (pre teens) and this cd / dvd has been a lovely trip down memory lane. Worth getting alone for the songs So Macho, Toy Boy, Hitching a Ride and Right back to where we started from which were always my favourites and well known songs of Sinitta's.

Dvd isn't great quality, but is watchable.

First Daughter [DVD]
First Daughter [DVD]
Dvd ~ Katie Holmes

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable enough, 18 July 2011
This review is from: First Daughter [DVD] (DVD)
I had heard some bad reviews about this film, so i approached it with lowered expectations, and ended up being pleasantly surprised.

It's not brilliant, but it is a nice, enjoyable, easy to watch movie and Katie Holmes is a great actress and shines in the role.

A pleasant enough way to spend a couple of hours, just don't expect too much and you shouldn't be disappointed.

Volcano [1997] [DVD]
Volcano [1997] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tommy Lee Jones
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable disaster movie, 18 July 2011
This review is from: Volcano [1997] [DVD] (DVD)
I love disaster movies and this one doesn't disappoint.

The action kicks in pretty quickly and doesn't relent for the rest of the film. The acting is good and you you empathise and care about the main characters which is important in a disaster movie (or any movie!).

Aside from the two cheesiest moments / lines i've ever heard in a film (no spoilers but they're in the last 15 mins and can't be missed) then this is a very enjoyable disaster movie which I recommend.

Did You Hear About The Morgans? [DVD] [2010]
Did You Hear About The Morgans? [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Hugh Grant
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

2.0 out of 5 stars Watchable, 25 May 2011
I had read and heard bad reviews about this film, but as i'm a fan of both Hugh Grant and Sarah Jessica Parker and I like rom coms I thought i'd give it a try anyhow.

It was pretty much what I expected, and I can't fault the negative reviews. However, it was watchable, and I have seen a lot worse.

If there is nothing much on tele, it's an easy way to pass an hour and a half, however I wouldn't encourage anyone to rush out and buy it.

Sorry Hugh and SJP, better luck next time!

The One That Got Away
The One That Got Away
by Lucy Dawson

4.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put down, 24 May 2011
This review is from: The One That Got Away (Paperback)
I loved this book.
It's the third book written by Lucy Dawson and the third I've read; in my personal opinion it is her best yet.
The book tells the story of Molly, an ordinary 30 something year old girl, happily married, but who takes the notion to contact her ex on facebook which spirals a chain of events that kept me gripped right to the last page.
If you enjoyed Lucy Dawson's other novels, then you'll love this, and I would recommend it to first time readers of this author as well.

Being Erica - Season 1 [DVD]
Being Erica - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Erin Karpluk

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and Touching Series, 14 April 2011
This review is from: Being Erica - Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I absolutely loved this series!

I had never watched a single episode so took a risk in buying the boxset but it most certainly paid off.

Erica gets the chance to revisit key moments in her past that she wishes she could change, and she learns something that affects her decisions in the future each time. I found this series funny and also very touching, I think I learned a little something along the way with Erica.

I highly recommend this for all the girls!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4