Profile for Lucy Fox > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Snuggledown Cluster Down Pillow Pair
Snuggledown Cluster Down Pillow Pair

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fluffy pillows!, 3 Mar. 2017
They are the best pillows I can remember having. Like feather filled without the spikes sticking in! I only need one of them, too. Thank you very much. 😊

Boy's Toy Story WOODY Cowboy Costume Novelty Pyjamas size 3-4 Years
Boy's Toy Story WOODY Cowboy Costume Novelty Pyjamas size 3-4 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality pyjamas. Thrilled my grandson! 👍, 21 Nov. 2016
Absolutely wonderful! Top quality! Even though I bought the wrong size for my grandson he can still wear it as the cuffs are good. He's only just 3 and loves it! He loves watching the film so knows who Woody. My daughter is getting a hat for him for Xmas. Thank you 😆

Indian Ayurveda Muladhara Incense Sticks - Tin Tube with 30 Sticks in All - Great Gift for All Occasions

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous smelling incense!, 15 Aug. 2016
It smells gorgeous and is very relaxing. I love the storage tin. They will stay fresh in it and I can pop others in too. They stay lit after I put the lid on my incense tower, which is good. I dont how they last as I fall asleep but it must be at the least twenty minutes. Thank you, they are lovely.

vintage look petrol lighters. limited stock
vintage look petrol lighters. limited stock
Offered by Gravitis Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Shame as it was very good to look at and easy to fill and light, 15 April 2016
I'm very sorry seller but the seal and strike broke within two weeks so had to return item. Shame as it was very good to look at and easy to fill and light. I hope it was just a one off.

Eveready 10 PACK 40W Clear Candle Bulbs (Bayonet Cap Base) Bayonet Fitting
Eveready 10 PACK 40W Clear Candle Bulbs (Bayonet Cap Base) Bayonet Fitting
Offered by HGS UK TRADING LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 April 2016
Good quality lightbulbs. No squashed boxes. Very pleased thank you.

Weleda Calendula Toothpaste 75ml
Weleda Calendula Toothpaste 75ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice taste and leaves my teeth feeling like I've been ..., 21 Jan. 2016
Nice taste and leaves my teeth feeling like I've been for a clean at the dentists. And no poisonous fluoride in it like other toothpastes! Thank you.

Green Keratin Certified Organic Supercharged Triple Rosehip Oil
Green Keratin Certified Organic Supercharged Triple Rosehip Oil

5.0 out of 5 stars I highly recommend this and all other oils I have bought, 21 Jan. 2016
Really strong top quality oil in superb bottle. Thank you. I highly recommend this and all other oils I have bought. Customer relations are second to none. Thank you for everything.

ASHLEIGH & BURWOOD MOSAIC OIL BURNER CLASSIC - DARK MAGIC
ASHLEIGH & BURWOOD MOSAIC OIL BURNER CLASSIC - DARK MAGIC
Offered by magasindiscount

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Jan. 2016
Beautiful! Great quality too. Thank you.

Olive Wood Rustic Mortar and Pestle Set Size: 14cm
Olive Wood Rustic Mortar and Pestle Set Size: 14cm
Offered by natural cleaning and caring way

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and practical as is better than others I have ..., 21 Jan. 2016
Beautiful and practical as is better than others I have used. I bought one for my daughter and once I saw it, I bought one for myself!

La-Tee-Da Effusion and Fragrance Lamp Oil Refills - 16 oz - GATSBY
La-Tee-Da Effusion and Fragrance Lamp Oil Refills - 16 oz - GATSBY

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Jan. 2016
Fabulous aroma. Thank you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4