Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now
Profile for Mrs. J. Coleman > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. Coleman

Mrs. J. Coleman (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Believe
Believe

5.0 out of 5 stars A gorgeous selection of music sung beautifully by Jonathan Antoine, 27 Aug. 2016
This review is from: Believe (Audio CD)
A gorgeous selection of music sung beautifully by Jonathan Antoine.His voice has matured and it is difficult to realise he is only 21 years old.A real WOW of an album. !

Roy Kirkham Please Shut The Gate Single Mug, Sheep
Roy Kirkham Please Shut The Gate Single Mug, Sheep
Offered by Online Kitchenware

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 27 Aug. 2016
Love the sheep on mug. Mug itself far heavier than I expected for a fine porcelain item.

100% Leather BUM BAG WITH 7 POCKETS SECURITY SAFE TRAVEL MONEY WAIST BELT WALLET
Offered by Sunny Market

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather seven zip bumbag, 28 Jun. 2016
I thought this product would look cheap , l was wrong. It looks and feels as though it cost so much more and holds everything I need. I am absolutely delighted with it.

Nikwax Down Wash Direct/Down Proof Twin Pack, 0.3 litres
Nikwax Down Wash Direct/Down Proof Twin Pack, 0.3 litres
Offered by Singletrack Distribution Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars My jackets look as good as new despite being around six years old and ..., 28 Jun. 2016
Nikwax products do all that is promised. My jackets look as good as new despite being around six years old and extremely well used. I can thoroughly recommend this product.

Hypafix 71443 5 cm x 10 m Self Adhesive Tape
Hypafix 71443 5 cm x 10 m Self Adhesive Tape
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jun. 2016
Excellent product, a very good price and quick delivery.

LUPO® Wireless Doorbell - Cordless Door Chime Kit - Digital Portable Long Range Waterproof Portable Battery Operated - 36 Tunes (1: Bell & Chime)

3.0 out of 5 stars The bell works.... but I am ..., 26 Jun. 2016
The bell works....but I am sure visitors think a chinese family must live here as the music sounds tinny and more chinese than european !

Activon Medical Grade Manuka Honey 25g (Pack of 3)
Activon Medical Grade Manuka Honey 25g (Pack of 3)
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Really excellent product. I take steroids for COPD and have ..., 26 Jun. 2016
Really excellent product. I take steroids for COPD and have wafer thin skin. A friend gave me a sample to try and I could not believe how quickly the skin healed. This is one product I make sure is always in the medical box.

TENDER BETRAYAL: The TENDER Mysteries ~ Book 3
TENDER BETRAYAL: The TENDER Mysteries ~ Book 3

5.0 out of 5 stars tender treachery, 2 Aug. 2015
A thoroughly enjoyable read ! So much so that within five mi utes of finishing the last few words I have bought the two books that will complete the series.

Quartet [DVD]
Quartet [DVD]
Dvd ~ Maggie Smith
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Quartet Maggie Smith, 1 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Quartet [DVD] (DVD)
lovely easy film to watch on one of those dark, depressing winter evenings, I shall watch it again. For me it's on a par with "Ladies in Lavender,one of my all time favourites.

Draper 69260 Hand-Operated Paper Shredder
Draper 69260 Hand-Operated Paper Shredder

5.0 out of 5 stars Paper shredder, 1 Oct. 2013
Having burnt out two electric paper Shredders, I opted for a hand operated one. It is ideal for the home, I now shred as the letters arrive instead of saving them until I have a pile.

Page: 1 | 2