Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now
Profile for Welshman > Reviews

Content by Welshman

Welshman "Welshman" (Wales)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
25 x Strong Large Grey Mailing Postal Bags 17 x24" Mailers
25 x Strong Large Grey Mailing Postal Bags 17 x24" Mailers
Offered by PackagingTraders

5.0 out of 5 stars Mail Bag, 4 July 2015
Only used one of these so far to return an item but it does exactly what you expect it to do.

Very good sized bag

Can't go wrong buying 25 for this price.

Ipow Metal Wonder Magic Clothes Closet Hangers Clothing Organizer - 6 Pack
Ipow Metal Wonder Magic Clothes Closet Hangers Clothing Organizer - 6 Pack
Offered by Ipow-Official

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than plastic, 4 July 2015
Bought these to replace the plastic ones I had and they are much better.

The plastic hooks started to bend out of shape but these will hold their shape.

Will definitely be buying more

Wattlite 6 Watt T5 Slimline Under Cabinet Fluorescent Fitting Complete with Lamp and Diffuser

4.0 out of 5 stars No Plug!!!, 5 Mar. 2015
Item arrived very quickly and I was amazed how thin the box was. The reason it was so thin is it didn't come with a mains plug. I'm very surprised that this being an electrical item doesn't come with a plug as standard and think it's the first time I've had to hunt for a plug.

The light itself is quite bright, but not too bright and as of yet I haven't noticed it getting hotter when it's been on for a while.

I didn't use the brackets and screws to put it up as I may decide to move it at some point so I used double sided tape and so far so good :o)

Jailhouse Rock [DVD] [1957] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Jailhouse Rock [DVD] [1957] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by passionFlix UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as Advertised, 5 Mar. 2015
This was advertised by Zoverstocks as: Used - Very Good. Unfortunately, the cardboard case (snapper case) is badly marked and I would class it as between acceptable to good,

The disc is double sided and had lots of marks on both. Had to give both sides a very good clean before my player would play all the way through without pausing or trying to read disc.

Admittedly I didn't pay much for this but it was way below the standard I was expecting.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 16, 2016 11:26 AM GMT

Premier Housewares Over Cupboard and Drawer Hooks, Stainless Steel - Set of 2
Premier Housewares Over Cupboard and Drawer Hooks, Stainless Steel - Set of 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 5 Mar. 2015
Bought these as my wife wanted to put a Christmas Wreath over the kitchen door but the over door hangers we already have weren't big enough so had to stretch them.

These are the perfect size for going over a door and feel quite solid, as in I think it would take a lot of weight to bend them.

NRS Healthcare L61554 Combi-Reacher 81 cm (32 inches) Reaching Aid
NRS Healthcare L61554 Combi-Reacher 81 cm (32 inches) Reaching Aid

4.0 out of 5 stars Parents love it, 5 Mar. 2015
Bought this for my parents as they're finding it a bit hard to reach things on the floor these days and had borrowed one from a friend of theirs to try.

It's very light, easy to use and the handle is comfortable

They both love it and say it saves them having to bend or stretch to reach things.

I'll know what to get when my time comes :o)

Confessions
Confessions
by Simon Mayo

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Confessions (Hardcover)
This book is brilliant.

I try to listen to Confessions as often as I can but I do miss a few too.

If you enjoy listening to them on the radio, you'll love reading them. Quite a few have made me laugh out loud so I tend to read it at home :o)

Border Collie Puppies 2015 Wall Calendar
Border Collie Puppies 2015 Wall Calendar
by BrownTrout Publishers Ltd.
Edition: Calendar

4.0 out of 5 stars Calendar, 5 Mar. 2015
Bought this calendar as my wife comes from a farming family and she loves Border Collies.

It's a good sized calendar, the pictures are very clear and cute (my wife's words not mine, honest) and looks really nice on the wall.

CSL - HDMI Switch 3D Ready / Full HD 1080p | includes Remote control | with booster | HQ 5 Port Switch | 5 x IN / 1 x OUT | Dolby True HD | intelligent Switch - automatic and manual switch function

5.0 out of 5 stars This is so easy to set up and to use, 5 Mar. 2015
This is so easy to set up and to use.

I've got the 5 port switch and my Sky, Xbox 360, PS3, Media Player and Blu-ray player are all plugged in and working fine. It normally picks up which input is being used and switches to that but if it doesn't I can use the remote to select which input I want to view.

It's smaller than I thought it would be (which is not a bad thing) and put it behind my television (only place for it with all the stuff I've got plugged in). The IR receiver is small and neat too and doesn't look out of place sitting on top of my media player :o)

This is a great bit of kit and would gladly recommend it to anyone

Plants vs. Zombies
Plants vs. Zombies

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Game, 9 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Plants vs. Zombies (App)
Always loved this game.

Easy to pick up, hard to put down

Great way to lose a few hours :o)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7