Profile for C. Moore > Reviews

Content by C. Moore

C. Moore "Chrissy Anne" (Norway,)

Summer Infant Pop 'N Play Playpen
Summer Infant Pop 'N Play Playpen

4.0 out of 5 stars Great portable playpen but NO padding, ordered custom from lecocoarchie etsy, 30 April 2016
These playpens are absolutely great, they are a little larger than a standard playpen but their ability to collapse means it doesn't really matter if it takes up too much space as you know its pretty easy to put away. Its also super lightweight and perfect for traveling, it goes down really flat so we are able to fit it in our boot along with a dog crate and pram. My only fault with this playpen unfortunately is a pretty major one, it is that there is ZERO padding to the bottom of it its what I would call tent material and there seems to be no options available to purchase a mat to go in it so its not suitable for young babies or babies learning to sit/crawl. I got around this by contacting a shop on etsy (Lecocoarchie) and asking for a custom playmat to be made for it. Now its perfect!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Simplicity Karen Z Babies Sewing Pattern 1701 Dress & Separates
Simplicity Karen Z Babies Sewing Pattern 1701 Dress & Separates
Offered by SEWING BELLE LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 31 Mar. 2016
Found the sizing to be a little big.

Dentinox Cradle Cap Baby Shampoo 125ml
Dentinox Cradle Cap Baby Shampoo 125ml
Offered by ArryBarry

3.0 out of 5 stars ... weeks however I will admit our girl has really bad cradle cap so perhaps it would work on milder ..., 13 Jan. 2016
It hasn't cleared up our little ones cradle cap at all despite using this for a couple weeks however I will admit our girl has really bad cradle cap so perhaps it would work on milder cases of cradle cap. The reason I am still giving it three stars is simply because it doesnt seem to irritate the cradle cap further! Every other product we have used has made it worse, including baby oil which actually caused it to become slightly infected and we needed steriod cream from the doctors (which STILL didnt clear the cradle cap!)

So if nothing else it was useful as a shampoo product, just not for clearing the cradle cap.

Woodwards Gripe Water 150 ml
Woodwards Gripe Water 150 ml
Offered by Online4Perfume

5.0 out of 5 stars SO helpful!, 13 Jan. 2016
Literally the only thing that worked for us and didnt seem to disagree with my girls belly!

SweetDreamers ewan the dream sheep® - purple
SweetDreamers ewan the dream sheep® - purple
Offered by Baa Baa Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best things for by baby, still a firm favourite at 4 months, 13 Jan. 2016
I got given the Ewan sheep when my daughter was born, you buy and receive so many things when you have a new baby and honestly a lot of it you won't really find much use for, with a newborn anyway. This sheep was the exception for us, our newborn enjoyed looking at this sheep from the get go it and helped relax her after feeds. She suffered with silent reflux and this distracted her enough from that that she could relax and sleep! She still enjoys it as much if not more at four months and can even turn it on herself now, it's actually one of the only things she will spend any length of time grabbing at so its turned out to be great learning for her motor skills too. You wouldn't think one toy could do that much for a child but honestly if these went up to £100 and ours broke I'd still buy it. Also we live in an apartment and the white noise helps block out some of the general neighbor noises.

Save your money don't buy a ton of teddies they'll have no interest in, buy this!
Comment Comment | Permalink

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones [Blu-ray]
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Lily Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film and brilliantly cast!, 13 Feb. 2014
This is really worth a watch. For me it was a more adult friendly SM's Twilight though in all honesty still a bit of a teen movie. The cast work perfectly together in City of Bones, there's no falseness to their acting and they really do make the plot believable! I won't give away any spoilers but this was by far my favourite movie of the last year!

Definitely worth a buy!

JCB is more than a little bit gorgeous in this too!

Nescafé Dolce Gusto Chai Tea Latte, Pack of 3, 3 x 16 Capsules (24 Servings)
Nescafé Dolce Gusto Chai Tea Latte, Pack of 3, 3 x 16 Capsules (24 Servings)
Offered by The CoffeePod Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars So yummy!, 15 Nov. 2013
Love, love, love! It is a little sweet and rather milky but absolutely yummy! I only brought one box as I wasn't sure I'd like it but wish I'd brought a bucket load...

The Five-Year Engagement [DVD] [2012]
The Five-Year Engagement [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Jason Segel
Offered by MediaMerchants

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 29 Aug. 2013
I brought this movie as I absolutely love the two main actors in it however I couldn't have been more disappointed. I only sat through the entire thing as I was thinking 'Surely something must happen...This is supposed to be funny.' Alas nothing really did happen nor was there any real comedy in this movie at all.

Would not recommend.