Profile for Dr. Morbius > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
WordBook English Dictionary and Thesaurus
WordBook English Dictionary and Thesaurus

5.0 out of 5 stars A great off-line dictionary and theasaurus, 18 Mar. 2015
I have this app on both my mobile and Kindle Fire and whilst the interface differ on both (innevitably) It works great on both devices. What I really like about Wordbook is it combines an English dictionary with a Theasaurus that works off-line, no wi-fi or data connection needed. Wordbook also has the facility to bookmark favourite words, display a random list of words when your device is shaken and a history of previously searched words, which some (not me) may find useful. The mere fact that it works off-line and has a built-in theasaurus means I give it top marks.

Liberon WFS500 500ml Worktop Finish and Seal
Liberon WFS500 500ml Worktop Finish and Seal

5.0 out of 5 stars Gives a great finish, 25 Feb. 2015
My previouse food worktop seal was great the day it was applied, but soon dried out around the sink area. Some friends had used this product on their worktop and seemed to wear longer so I bought some of my own to try.
It's easy to apply and idealy taked 2 coats to give lasting protection and leaves a verly light sheen to the surface. It's too early to say how long it'll last, but I'm convinced it's going to do much better than my previous seal.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 13, 2015 11:15 PM BST

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute waste of money, 28 Jan. 2015
This product is an absolute waste of money. It was indeed 64Gb, but wouldn't accept 28Gb of music files without half of them disapearing the next time you come to use it. I carried out a low level re-format and tried again, without sucess. These flash drives are cheap for a reason...they're rubbish.

Dry Clean Stain Remover Spray 100ml
Dry Clean Stain Remover Spray 100ml
Offered by Daily Cargo Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd previously tried an other stain removal product which seemed to spread the stain around and make things worse, so I went sea, 15 Jan. 2015
I'd got a stain on my cars Alcantara covered seats. I'd previously tried an other stain removal product which seemed to spread the stain around and make things worse, so I went searching the internet for something else. K2r did the job. Excellent.

25mm Quality Metal Bracket Upgrade Roller Blind Fittings Spare Kit White Heavy Duty
Offered by FURNISHED

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and works very well with no fear of ..., 15 Jan. 2015
I replaced my roller blinds original plastic mounts with this. Good quality and works very well with no fear of breaking if you tug it open/closed to vigourously.

Yale Locks P110 Cylinder Pull Chrome Finish
Yale Locks P110 Cylinder Pull Chrome Finish

4.0 out of 5 stars One minor downside is that this doesn't quite cover the ..., 15 Jan. 2015
One minor downside is that this doesn't quite cover the full diameter that the 'ring' around all ring locks is, meaning that any unpainted areas hidden behind the original ring will show. It's s shame Yale didn't make it slightly larger so this problem went away.

Yale Anti-Bump Euro Cylinder 40/40mm Nickel Finish (aka 35-10-35mm - 80mm overall)
Offered by J C Plastics LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Jan. 2015
Good quality euro cylinder, as described by seller.

ERA Rim Cylinder - Chrome
ERA Rim Cylinder - Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Jan. 2015
Good quality and was as described in the sellers description.

ATTIS Sulphur and Neem Handmade Natural Soap | Vegan | with Aloe Vera gel, Neem and Eucalyptus Essential Oils
Offered by ATTIS Body Products

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice soap, lathers well, 15 Jan. 2015
Nice soap, lathers well. Has a distinct odour that some may not appreciate, although this is only really noticable while using it, and not noticable after you've dried yourself. Can only rate it's life as reasonable as it wore down much quicker than another sulphur soap I'd previously used.

Sulphur 200 g 10 Percent Sulphur Soap
Sulphur 200 g 10 Percent Sulphur Soap

4.0 out of 5 stars Great soap, poor pricing, 15 Jan. 2015
I haven't used bar soap in years but decided to give this soap a try. It foams great and feels high quality. There's no smell of sulphur and not much smell of anything else for that matter, which was a plus for me. It lasted really well too.

The only downside I can think of and the reason I only give four stars is the cost. Buying a single bar (£4.95 + £2.70 postage) seems expensive to me and to add to this, the Christina May website is currently selling this soap cheaper than on Amazon! @ £3.95 + £3.10 postage. Hopefully CM will rectify this.

In conclusion: the soap is great, but it comes at a cost.

Page: 1 | 2