Profile for Tinkerbell > Reviews

Content by Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

STARSTRUCK: The most SHOCKING child abuse true story you'll EVER read! (Child Abuse True Stories)

3.0 out of 5 stars This book is a great read and I read it in one sitting, 23 Aug. 2014
This book is a great read and I read it in one sitting. Just not sure if it is fact or fiction. I'm a fan of the celebrity that's in the book and the timeline just does not add up for me.

The Four Streets (The Four Streets Trilogy)
The Four Streets (The Four Streets Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Jun. 2014
I couldn't put this book down! I thought it might be a bit of an old wifie book but its just a great story and I can't wait for the follow up. I really hope it gets made into a tv drama!

Remember the Time: protecting Michael Jackson in his final days
Remember the Time: protecting Michael Jackson in his final days

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for the fans., 4 Jun. 2014
I want to thank the authors for writing this book. As a fan it is sometimes difficult to read, he really seemed to have given up on things after the trial but it was nice to hear that he still cared about us, the fans. It was so sad to hear that his fame made him a virtual prisoner, he just wanted to do normal everyday things but it was impossible. I felt that it was very honestly written and they obviously cared for him a great deal. I don't feel the authors have betrayed him in any way, they just want to give an honest account of his final few years which I was very interested to read about as you hear so many stories of what was going on around him. A definite must read for any true fan of MJ.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 18, 2014 1:08 PM BST

BabyTV DVD My Favourite Nursery Rhymes Volume 1
BabyTV DVD My Favourite Nursery Rhymes Volume 1
Offered by BabyTV

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 Mar. 2013
Bought this for my 1 year old and she loves it. It's a good first dvd for a little one and helps a lot when I'm getting dinner ready!

The Classic Nursery Rhymes Collection DVD
The Classic Nursery Rhymes Collection DVD
Dvd ~ Martin Carthy, Isla St. Clair, Shirley Collins, Floella Benjamin, Valentine Dyall, John Du Prez & the Children of Britannia Row
Offered by Ocean Music Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic., 18 Mar. 2013
My 17 month old loves this, she would watch the whole thing through from beginning to end if she could. Great for when I'm trying to get dinner ready. Most of the rhymes are all quite short so this keeps her attention. I personally love the animations, yes it's outdated but who cares.

Mary Berry's Complete Cookbook
Mary Berry's Complete Cookbook
by Mary Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 26 Jan. 2013
Please ignore all the shark loving reviewers. The fact is this cookbook is brilliant, it has so many usable recipes that you will go back to. If you want a good all round cook book then this is the one.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 14, 2013 3:14 PM BST

Unorthodox Jukebox [Explicit]
Unorthodox Jukebox [Explicit]

3.0 out of 5 stars Very explicit, 16 Dec. 2012
I loved Bruno Mars first album and think he is very talented but felt a bit let down by the explicit nature of most of the songs. He has a responsibility to his young fans, don't buy this for children.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2013 11:39 PM BST