Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now
Profile for FB > Reviews

Content by FB

FB

6FT Table and Bench Set Folding Dining Table Set Heavy Duty Outdoor Indoor Furniture
Offered by UK-DEUBA

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good quality, 23 July 2015
Currently two tables have been received, first had smashed corners and the second the screws that attach the top to the frame are just floating free, very disappointed and will be sending back again and requesting refund. Benches are great though so it's a shame about quality of the table.

Irregular Choice Women's Patty Blue Spot Mary Janes 3614-14E 6 UK, 39 EU
Irregular Choice Women's Patty Blue Spot Mary Janes 3614-14E 6 UK, 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes, 5 May 2012
I was looking for a pair of navy or beige shoes to go with an outfit but couldn't find anything I liked enough, saw these and thought they were really different, they arrived really quickly and they have got to be some of the most comfortable shoes I own. I have wide feet and often high heels put too much pressure on my toes and make them numb, these shoes fit beautifully and are balanced brilliantly, only thing I am not keen on is that the toe of the shoe is slightly raised off the floor, but overall I would definitely recommend them to a friend.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2014 3:48 PM GMT

Terrapin PU Leather Folio Case/Cover/Pouch/Holster for Amazon Kindle Fire 7 inch Tablet - Red with Floral Interior

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not fit my new kindle fire!, 5 May 2012
Although I have a kindle fire this cover did not fit, it was designed for the Kindle Keyboard so the description was misleading. I purchased this about six months ago so hopefully they have changed the description on Amazon. Otherwise I would have been delighted with it especially at such a reasonable price compared to other covers, but perhaps that is why it doesn't fit.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 1, 2012 8:39 AM GMT

petite Oval Montana Blue Austrian Crystal drop earrings on Sterling Silver Fishhooks with Gift Box. Beautiful jewellery for very special people.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with this purchase, 5 May 2012
These earrings arrived promptly and were carefully packaged, not very exciting packaging compared to other items of jewellery I have received in the past. The earrings are really pretty and even though I am very sensitive to metal I have had no trouble wearing them at all. Really pleased with my purchase.