Profile for Mr C Baird > Reviews

Mr C Baird

Bosch TWK86103GB Styline Sensor Kettle, 1.5 L - Black
Bosch TWK86103GB Styline Sensor Kettle, 1.5 L - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars This kettle looks great and works well, 24 Nov. 2015
This kettle looks great and works well. The keep warm and temperature settings are the real selling point over traditional kettle's though (particularly the keep warm function). Controls could be a bit more intuitive though and kettle lid snags on the tap (this may be down to the style of tap I have admittedly) so only 4 stars.

Spigen Slim Armor Cover Case with Air Cushion Corners for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - Shimmery White

2.0 out of 5 stars After reading all the positive reviews I was disappointed with this case, 24 Nov. 2015
After reading all the positive reviews I was disappointed with this case. It full-fills it's primary function (to protect the phone) but it fails in other areas. I found the buttons (in particular the power button) difficult to use with the case on. The rear kickstand is flimsy and does not work and as others have said the design of the case causes dust and dirt to gather around the edge of the phone. The power button issue is the deal breaker for me though and I will be looking for a different case for my phone as a result!

Yale Locks PYWHL40PC PVCu Window Handle Polished - Chrome Finish
Yale Locks PYWHL40PC PVCu Window Handle Polished - Chrome Finish
Offered by DiscountSeller

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great replacement window handles, 24 Nov. 2015
These are great replacement window handles, I have now replaced all my windows with these. They are well made and straightforward to fit - however you may have to shorten the length of the spindle depending on your windows, this will require either a hacksaw (and plenty of elbow grease) or a suitable power tool.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Be warned though these are not for the faint hearted each pack contains a variety of tablets none of which taste nice and some o, 1 Sept. 2014
If you are in the market for a multi vitamin then you should seriously consider these. How effective a multi vitamin is is of course a very subjective matter but I felt that these helped improved my performance while training. Be warned though these are not for the faint hearted each pack contains a variety of tablets none of which taste nice and some of which feel like you've just swallowed a tennis ball!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The leather strap is very sturdy and thicker than most watches, 1 Sept. 2014
Very please with this purchase - the watch is quite large which may put some of but was exactly what I was looking for. The leather strap is very sturdy and thicker than most watches. Overall this is a well put together time piece that looks great!

Anker Vertical Ergonomic Optical USB Wired Mouse 1000 / 1600 DPI, 5 Buttons VerticalMouse.
Offered by AnkerDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars So far I've been very happy with it although it does take a while to ..., 1 Sept. 2014
I purchased this for work and use it ever day. So far I've been very happy with it although it does take a while to adjust to and initially I found the mouse buttons quite hard to click after a while however I've become as comfortable using it as a regular mouse.

Car Windshield Mount Holder Cradle for Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 III with MicroUSB In Car Charger
Offered by Case Guru

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a great fit for my S3 although I do not use ..., 1 Sept. 2014
This is a great fit for my S3 although I do not use a case. It sticks well to the windscreen although is a little difficult to remove. Build quality is reasonable but might not be up to rough handling.

Japanese Whisky Tasting Set Whisky Tasting Set
Japanese Whisky Tasting Set Whisky Tasting Set
Offered by Dram Good Drinks

5.0 out of 5 stars A well loved present!, 21 April 2014
Bought as a present and it was very well received. He enjoyed the different whisky's and was able to sample ones that he had never tried before. I was nicely packaged and made an excellent gift.