Profile for Daisy P > Reviews

Content by Daisy P

Daisy P

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
11 colours Durable Waterproof Nylon Travel Document Wallet (Navy Blue)
11 colours Durable Waterproof Nylon Travel Document Wallet (Navy Blue)
Offered by young winner

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Jan. 2016
A very handy little wallet thing for travel documents, I use it every time I go away. Astonishingly good quality for the money, but the zip tie thing broke quite quickly (zip works fine though).

Estella Bartlett Silver-Plated Lucky Four Leaf Clover Necklace
Estella Bartlett Silver-Plated Lucky Four Leaf Clover Necklace

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 7 Jan. 2016
This is beautiful. Bought it as an extra gift for my best friend's wedding and she wears it often. It's so delicate and pretty!

Auditing
Auditing
by Alan Millichamp

3.0 out of 5 stars Bullet points drove me crazy, 7 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Auditing (Paperback)
Wasn't keen on this book because of the incessant bullet points and lists. Sometimes there were lists within lists... Here is a list about one thing, and then here is a list about something that relates to that thing, and then here is a list about the subsequent thing, and going back to the first thing here is a list about something that sort of relates to that as well, and then here are five lists that relate to the thing that relates to the first thing.

Not my cup of tea. Although the case studies were good, I still preferred my other auditing books.

The Land Rover Story
The Land Rover Story
by Giles Chapman

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 Jan. 2016
This review is from: The Land Rover Story (Hardcover)
Got this for my stepdad for Christmas and he seemed happy with it. Small, sleek book with lots of info.

Wonderbra Women's W9443 T-Shirt Everyday Bra, Black, 30E
Wonderbra Women's W9443 T-Shirt Everyday Bra, Black, 30E
Offered by Lingerie Outlet Store

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 7 Jan. 2016
I don't know what they've done with this bra. I have been buying the same style for years now and suddenly it seems to have changed shape completely? Got my usual size but it was way too big, with a large gap at the top. Wasn't comfortable at all.

Osco Mesh Large Desk Organiser Scratch-resistant with Non-marking Rubber Pads Silver Ref MD02 S

Good quality and useful.

White Maxi Poster Frame - 61cm x 91.5cm
White Maxi Poster Frame - 61cm x 91.5cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 Jan. 2016
I like these frames, I have quite a few now and they look good quality (maybe don't look TOO closely) and do the trick nicely.

BIC Briteliner Highlighter Pens - Pack of 5
BIC Briteliner Highlighter Pens - Pack of 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 Jan. 2016
I like these highlighters, they are sleeker than the normal chunky ones.

Hush Puppies Womens Malory Rustique Boots HW05174 Dark Brown WP Leather/Suede 7 UK, 40.5 EU, 9 US

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed, 7 Jan. 2016
These are OK boots. They are comfortable enough and they look nice. They are more suited to people with larger calves - I can fit both arms down the sides of the boots when wearing them (I'm 5ft 10, size 8) and because of this, they crease awkwardly when I bend my feet. I'd say they were worth half what I paid for them, but left it too long to return so will be wearing them every day until I can justify buying different ones!

This Book Loves You
This Book Loves You
by PewDiePie

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 Jan. 2016
This review is from: This Book Loves You (Paperback)
Love this book, very funny. Unfortunately had to be refunded for two because they were supposed to be gifts but arrived bent and scuffed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7