Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for wandah > Reviews

Content by wandah

wandah

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Vintage Lucite Antiqued Gold Toned Rivoli Pendant Link Crystal 19.5mm (8)
Vintage Lucite Antiqued Gold Toned Rivoli Pendant Link Crystal 19.5mm (8)
Offered by BeadaholiqueUK

5.0 out of 5 stars really nice but finding chain or jumprings to match will be ..., 9 Nov. 2014
Very interesting beads, really nice but finding chain or jumprings to match will be a challenge though as the metal surround is dull rather than shiny and the colour is very rich nearly but not quite a rose gold

6x8mm Czech Glass Bell Flowers - Lumi Blue - 25pk
6x8mm Czech Glass Bell Flowers - Lumi Blue - 25pk

3.0 out of 5 stars Having seen the lumi coating on other colours this one ..., 9 Nov. 2014
Having seen the lumi coating on other colours this one is not worth the extra cost it is very difficult to see.

6x8mm Czech Glass Bell Flowers - Amethyst - 25pk
6x8mm Czech Glass Bell Flowers - Amethyst - 25pk

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Nov. 2014
Very nice colour exactly as pictured

6x8mm Czech Glass Bell Flowers - Lumi Amethyst - 25pk
6x8mm Czech Glass Bell Flowers - Lumi Amethyst - 25pk

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 Nov. 2014
Quite a bit lighter than pictured but interesting lumi coating

6x8mm Czech Glass Bell Flowers - Deep Violet - 25pk
6x8mm Czech Glass Bell Flowers - Deep Violet - 25pk

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Nov. 2014
Exactly as I expected - good colour

6x8mm Czech Glass Bell Flowers - Light Amethyst - 25pk
6x8mm Czech Glass Bell Flowers - Light Amethyst - 25pk

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 Nov. 2014
Kind of pinky colour - less amethyst than I expected but ok

6x8mm Czech Glass Bell Flowers - Dark Blue Zircon - 25pk
6x8mm Czech Glass Bell Flowers - Dark Blue Zircon - 25pk

2.0 out of 5 stars Bought a range of colours in two orders - only ..., 9 Nov. 2014
Bought a range of colours in two orders - only had this one because another colour was out of stock. These beads are not really blue - very dark green.

Installations and Experimental Printmaking (Printmaking Handbooks)
Installations and Experimental Printmaking (Printmaking Handbooks)
by Alexia Tala

4.0 out of 5 stars The title says it all, 7 Mar. 2014
A useful little book for getting some inspiration and some step by step information (not in great detail - but enough if you already know the technique being used to make a start). As the title says, a lot of it is about installations so not really the sort of thing you make in the spare bedroom and display around the house. But I did like a lot of the work shown and it has inspired me to try adding encaustic wax to my mixed media peices.

I found the authors style a bit odd. In each section there is a bit describing the work of a number of artists including the author and its all written in the third person so she says "Alexia Talia was lucky enough to work with..." I don't think the lucky enough bit would have been there if she was talking about another artist but in all the pieces about her own work there is never a single "I".

Overall a good purchase.

10 Sterile 5ml Luer Slip Syringe
10 Sterile 5ml Luer Slip Syringe
Offered by King Scientific

5.0 out of 5 stars Seem very good for non medical uses, 7 Mar. 2014
I bought these in a batch of ten to try out for accurate delivery of glue to collagraph blocks. I wasn't sure they would work so didn't want to spend a lot and I wasn't sure how reusable they would be if they did work so I didn't know how many I might need.

They do exactly what I wanted and as long as you wash the PVA out straight away they look like they will last a long time - so ten will be plenty for my purposes.

Seems a bit of a pity to be using individually packed sterile supplies but at 13p each including postage I'm very happy with the purchase.

Emu Australia Women's 200719 Hip Black 6 UK Regular
Emu Australia Women's 200719 Hip Black 6 UK Regular

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for those with fat legs, 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Emu Women's Hip Boot (Shoes)
I bought these because I thought the laces would allow for a fatter leg. Not really the overlap isn't enough to add much to the girth. I will probably never wear them but I have kept them in the hope they may fit sometime in the future.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5