Profile for J. Lincoln > Reviews

Content by J. Lincoln

J. Lincoln "TechLover" (Chelmsford, England)

ACF-50 Motorcycle And Automotive All Metal Anti-Corrosion Spray
ACF-50 Motorcycle And Automotive All Metal Anti-Corrosion Spray
Offered by Laguna Motorcycles Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Oct. 2010
Have used this spray on the exhaust manifold of my motorbike - so far so good! There was already some surface corrosion on the downpipes which the spray appears to have coated nicely.
Cant really tell whether its going to completely stop the rust on the pipes but so far I am very impressed! Would recommend, good value for money too as you dont need much to coat an area so the spray tin will last quite a while.

Sony Bravia KDL26S2030U 26'' HD Ready LCD TV with Freeview - Black
Sony Bravia KDL26S2030U 26'' HD Ready LCD TV with Freeview - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent small size LCD TV, 1 May 2007
Having lived with the TV for a week now I can easily say that I am extremely pleased with my purchase. The Tv is brilliant.

I spent many an hour pouring over reviews and guides for various LCD TV's, heard all the scare stories for various brands. But in the end settled for the Sony having owned a conventional 24" CRT TV made by Sony for the past 6 years.

The picture is excellent, though the colours/contrast etc do take some tweaking from the factory default settings. I was extremely impressed by the Freeview images displayed by the unit, they are crisp and vibrant and show very little digital artifacts(though it does of course depend upon the channel watched and the level of compression that the channel is using).

HDTV playback through the unit is also excellent, having connected my Xbox 360 using the PC input I am amazed at how much more detailed and colourful games like Oblivion look compared to when they were running on my old TV.

Overall I am extremely impressed, the unit is well built and exhibits all the quality and high performance that you would expect from a brand like Sony. I highly recommend the TV to anyone looking to purchase a smaller HD ready unit.

Grand Theft Auto Vol 4 - Flash FM
Grand Theft Auto Vol 4 - Flash FM

4.0 out of 5 stars The 80's are back, 14 Dec. 2002
The 80's were great, and now they are back. If you loved listening to the radio stations on vice city then this is for you. The tracks are fantastic, and bring the world of Tommy Vercetti to your stereo. Plus the added feature of online extras is great, giving access to exclusive cheat codes.