Profile for Eva > Reviews

Home Of Ultra Chrome Thermostatic Bath Shower Mixer CD324
Home Of Ultra Chrome Thermostatic Bath Shower Mixer CD324
Offered by Premier Bathroom Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and solid item, 11 July 2014
The delivery was quick, installation fairly easy and it works well. The only part a bit hard to operate is the nozzle to switch between shower and tub ( although some members of the family say otherwise). The temperature of water is perfect. It is nicely made as well. Will recommend to others.

My First Dolly Blonde Hair by Baby Gund Soft Toy Plush 31cm
My First Dolly Blonde Hair by Baby Gund Soft Toy Plush 31cm

5.0 out of 5 stars The sweetest thing!, 26 Mar. 2014
This doll makes my baby smile every time! It is well made, incredibly soft, and just a joy to look at. Highly recommend!

Motorola MBP36 Digital Video Baby Monitor
Motorola MBP36 Digital Video Baby Monitor
Offered by BabySecurity

3.0 out of 5 stars Good night vision, but sound is poor, 26 Mar. 2014
I was able to use it only for the night vision, which was very good quality. The sound is very poor though. Noise is loud and I had to use another non video monitor for the sound only. We mounted the camera on the wall (easy and stayed well) above the cot. The good thing is also the great range of moves you can do with the camera. I could look around entire room. Could be better made though for the price.

Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable Swim Nappies - Size 3-4 (15-34 lbs/7-15 kg), 2 x Packs of 12 (24 Nappies)

5.0 out of 5 stars Job well done :), 26 Mar. 2014
They work very well. I use them under my baby's happy nappy recommended by the swim instructors. The great feature is that they stay light and thin even after half an hour in water. Great side closures as well. Good product.

Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Love to Play Sis
Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Love to Play Sis
Offered by Cindy's Little Kingdom - Mon - Friday same day dispatch before 3pm

5.0 out of 5 stars great songs, easy to use for baby, 26 Mar. 2014
A must have. The sensors are very sensitive so a baby can easily change songs and play. Very pleasant sounds. Great educational songs as well. I highly recommend this toy. My baby loves it!

Ironmongery World Cast Iron Black Antique Key Hanger Key Holder Key Rack Keys Peg Rail Ideal Gift
Offered by Ironmongery World (UK) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and stylish, 3 Feb. 2014
Excellent quality. Arrived quickly and well packaged. Screws provided. Mounted on the wall perfectly. It looks amazing and stylish. The size is just about right to hold a few bunches of keys. I am very happy with the purchase.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Bright, 3 Dec. 2013
Excellent purchase. The colors are bright, the sound is clean and lovely. The item came with a book of 4 songs, which you can easily play, as the notes are color-coded. The outer cover is smooth. Lovely and really fun to play. I would definitely recommend.

Grobag Button Rose 1.0 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (0-6 Months)
Grobag Button Rose 1.0 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (0-6 Months)

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and comfy, 3 Dec. 2013
A lovely sleeping bag. Soft material and is very easy to wash. The colors did not fade after a few washes. The zipper cover on the side under baby's arm is very well made. Sweet in look and my 4 month old loves it. Ease to put on. I would definitely recommend it.

The Puppet Company - Sockettes - Scorch Hand Puppet
The Puppet Company - Sockettes - Scorch Hand Puppet

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and lovely, 3 Dec. 2013
Excellent quality. The puppet is made with a great attention to detail. The colors are bright, and my entire family loves it. I will definitely purchase other ones available.

BABYBJÖRN Babysitter Balance (Black/Silver, Cotton Mix)
BABYBJÖRN Babysitter Balance (Black/Silver, Cotton Mix)

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and just right, 17 Oct. 2013
The chair is amazing. Very well made, good material, strong and my baby loves it. She would not sit in her bouncer with music, but she is very entertained when sitting in this one. I recommend purchasing the toy that goes with it. It encourages the baby to reach out and grab. I would definitely recommend it. I am very happy with the purchase. Especially that it can be used for up to 2 years. Good choice.

Page: 1 | 2