Profile for Linda > Reviews

Content by Linda

Linda

SOLID WOOD Photo Frame Set - 7 Frames - GLASS Fronts - With Picture Mounts - Frame Width 2cm - Black
Offered by Casa Chic

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gallery Frames, 10 Dec. 2015
Excellent quality frames. You will not be disappointed. Can't wait to see them up on my daughter's wall! These frames are far superior to others that I have bought, and can highly recommend them. I doubt you will find anything better! You will also receive excellent customer service from Casa Chic. I will be buying more I'm sure. 😉

Champagne Veuve Clicquot Trendy Flute
Champagne Veuve Clicquot Trendy Flute

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely glasses, 29 Dec. 2012
I bought two of these glasses for my daughter's birthday to go with a bottle of her favourite champagne, Veuve Cliquot. They arrived very quickly and were just what I expected. I was however a little disappointed that they didn't come in a gift box and only arrived wrapped in bubble wrap in a cardboard box! I had to go and buy a gift box to put them in but sadly not a Veuve Cliquot box! All that said, my daughter loved the glasses.