Profile for Steph > Reviews

Content by Steph

Steph

MadCase® Ultra Thin Apple iPhone 5c Transparent Clear Air light case cover with Stylus pen and screen protector
Offered by Gadgets 'N' Bits Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 3 Oct. 2013
Excellent product for my 5c. Lightweight and a good fit but easy to put on and take off without damaging the buttons on the side of the phone. I ordered 4 different cases and this is the best and the cheapest of the lot. Stylus isn't good but I didn't buy the product for the stylus anyway.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit small, 3 Oct. 2013
Unless I'm using this incorrectly the strap is very small for wearing on your upper arm. I have quite scrawny arms anyway so anyone with a bit of a bicep might be struggling. Saying that, it does just fit me, the quality is good and I will use it. A good deal for the reduced price of £8.99. Might not be so happy with it at the original price though.