Profile for MR E WILSON > Reviews

MR E WILSON

Thermarest Dream camping mat NeoAir, L red 2015
Thermarest Dream camping mat NeoAir, L red 2015
Offered by FLOODIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy one - the most comfortable thing I've ever slept on., 24 Sept. 2015
I got the XL (the wide one), now I can sleep comfortably on my side. This is easily the most comfortable thing I've ever slept on. I use mine instead of a bed, and sleep on it every night. Possibly the XL is a bit too big and/or weighty for hiking, but the pay back is great sleep - not to be underestimated when camping.

Thermarest Dream camping mat XL, NeoAir red 2015
Thermarest Dream camping mat XL, NeoAir red 2015
Offered by FLOODIES

5.0 out of 5 stars XL size for side sleepers 76cm wide., 5 July 2015
Size: XL. Really comfortable nights sleep - at last I can sleep on my side. Delivered a day earlier than expected too.

20.5cm Length 0.02-1mm Metric Gap Measure Feeler Gauge Tool
20.5cm Length 0.02-1mm Metric Gap Measure Feeler Gauge Tool

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Oct. 2014
Gets the job done on my KTM690.

The Principle Of Moments
The Principle Of Moments

4.0 out of 5 stars Bringing back the memories., 23 Dec. 2013
I had the pleasure of seeing RP touring this album at a concert at Newcastle City Hall some time in '83 or '84, can't remember which. I got the t-shirt too. Robbie Blunt missed a que so the band had to start a number a second time. Also when RP asked for requests somebody shouted out 'Roll out the Barrel'.

Anyway, that's enough reminiscing. A good solid Album and contains the two classic singles Big Log and In The Mood. I would however recommend that you get Plant's seminal Fate Of Nations before you get this one.

Fate Of Nations
Fate Of Nations

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic, 23 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Fate Of Nations (MP3 Download)
This album should be in everyones collection. You don't have to be a dedicated Plant fan to appreciate the quality here. Fate Of Nations stands out (to me at least), as RP's best work, including his time with Led Zeppelin. And I'm a dedicated Zep' fan. If you have a top 100 albums you want to own, Fate of Nations should be up there with the best of them.

Get it. You won't regret buying this classic.

Detective Inspector Huss
Detective Inspector Huss

1.0 out of 5 stars I feel cheated., 23 Dec. 2013
I gave up reading this pretty quickly, something I have only done a few times in nearly 40 years of reading. The translation is awful. You find yourself waiting for the next americanism to clunk onto the page in front of you. I couldn't go on.

This book may as well be set in New York or Los Angeles, in fact with this translation it should be.

Garmin Amps Rugged Mount with Audio/Power Cable
Garmin Amps Rugged Mount with Audio/Power Cable

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 20 Mar. 2013
Plenty of spare cabling so leading it your battery and handle bars is easy enough. The audio jack has no protection from rain or dirt getting in which is a shame and could have been easily done before Garmin sent this to market.

Pro-Clean Mousse Lube 250Ml
Pro-Clean Mousse Lube 250Ml
Offered by MD Racing Products Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Used for HD tubes., 20 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Pro-Clean Mousse Lube 250Ml
Used this to lube my HD inner tubes. Paint the inside of your tyres with it and never have to worry about over heating the tubes. Slippery, and a bit messy when fitting the tubes and may prove to be a bit of a pain if you have to fix a flat on the trail - I hope I never find out.

I used most of the tub to do a 90/90 21 tyre and a 140/80 18 tyre. I've kept a bit back for use if I get a flat. Don't forget you will have to clean off the lube around any hole in your tube before you patch a flat.

In the Darkness: An Inspector Sejer Novel
In the Darkness: An Inspector Sejer Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars I didn't want to put it down., 20 Mar. 2013
I've read a huge amount of Scandinavian Noir from most of the better known authors and this rates amongst the best. Karin Fossum, unlike some I could mention, doesn't wonder off topic and nothing unnecessary is included which contributes to the enjoyment of reading, for me anyway. Like the best writing you are not aware of time passing and get thoroughly engrossed in the story.

Great plot and believable characters. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of Inspector Sejer's exploits.

Recommended.