Profile for HarpingOn > Reviews

Content by HarpingOn

HarpingOn

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Atolla USB 3.0 Hub 4 Ports Extension Super Speed Data Transfer with On Off Switch and 1 USB Power Charging Port (Black)
Offered by ATOLLA EU

1.0 out of 5 stars Data errors, not recommended, 15 May 2017
Frequent data transfer errors with usb 3 attached hard drives (tried four different usb hard drives in two different usb host computers). Cannot recommend.

Lumia 950 XL Tempered Glass Premium Screen Protector by Gorilla Tech ® Shield Crystal Clear HD Quality for Lumia 950 XL
Offered by GorillaTech

1.0 out of 5 stars Incompatible with Lumia 950XL due to proximity sensor, 28 April 2016
On the Lumia 950XL the protector blocks the proximity sensor and therefore the phone won't work properly. Phone calls show black screen, and Glance screen no longer works.

So, DO NOT buy this for the Lumia 950XL
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 8, 2016 1:12 PM BST

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably worked, a bit., 24 July 2014
I think this worked for me. Got through about half a bottle in 4 weeks, and didn't get told off by my hygenist quite as much as I normally would. Is it worth the high asking price? Hm. Doubtful. Probably better just to brush, floss and rinse more diligently. Ha. Like I'm going to stick with that :/

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty treat, 24 July 2014
Nice. Best hot chocolate drink I've had from my Tassimo. Which isn't saying a whole lot, as I've only had this and the Cadbury one. Still, I liked it , which is good enough for me.

1000 Mile Ultimate Tactel Socks - AW17 - Medium
1000 Mile Ultimate Tactel Socks - AW17 - Medium
Offered by SuperJacksGolfShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Good 700 mile socks, 24 July 2014
Best running socks for me. Bit expensive, but they do last well, not 1000 miles but I get around 700 miles out of a pair, so can't complain.

Cover-Up Kobo Aura HD Tablet (6.8") Natural Hemp Cover Case With Auto Sleep / Wake Function (Book Style) - Cocoa Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, heavy. But, backwards?, 24 July 2014
It's good, but it is heavy, and I'm still constantly opening it on the 'wrong' side. I don't know if that's me or the product. I didn't do this with my other Kobo covers. Still, it is the best case I've found for the Aura HD and offers great protection when it's in my bag, can't see how the reader would get damaged in this.

Stamp Folk Collection
Stamp Folk Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Good up temp irish, 24 July 2014
Listened to this a lot. Lots of good upbeat irish tunes. I like their version of Star of the County Down.

NINTENDO DSi & DSi XL 3DS & 3DS XL USB POWER CHARGING CHARGER CABLE
NINTENDO DSi & DSi XL 3DS & 3DS XL USB POWER CHARGING CHARGER CABLE
Offered by Baxtros

2.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect item shown as boxed, bare cable delivered. Expensive for bare cable., 24 July 2014
Bought this, expecting the boxed item as pictured, as the cable was more than twice the price of alternatives that were just the bare cable. Item arrived as the bare cable in a white jiffy bag. If I wanted that, I would have spent £2 instead of £5. I know it's 'only' £5 but with the postage I've spent more than twice as much as I needed to for a bare wire. Not much use as a gift.

Paint Sparkles Draw - My First Coloring Book HD!
Paint Sparkles Draw - My First Coloring Book HD!

1.0 out of 5 stars unusable because of ads, 29 Dec. 2013
Unusable because the adverts cover up the coloring buttons. It's a good way to get you to tap on the ads I guess.

Jisoncase Vintage Genuine/Real Leather Case for iPad Mini iPad Mini 2 iPad Mini 3 (NOT Fit iPad Mini 4), Retail Package, Christmas Gift, iPad Mini 3/2/1 Cowhide Case in Tan Color JS-IDM-01A20
Offered by Labato UK Official Store

2.0 out of 5 stars Covered buttons not good, 15 Oct. 2013
The case looks the part it's true, but the buttons are covered and this makes them indistinct and hard to press. It would be much better if the buttons were exposed. They even try to claim this is a feature, but in reality it just makes the buttons squidgy, unresponsive and hard to locate.

I can't recommend this case for this reason.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3