Profile for vic15 > Reviews

Content by vic15

vic15 (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
(0.9M X 2M)DuoFire? Decorative Repositionable Stained Non-adhesive static cling Privacy Glass Window Film DP014W
Offered by Duo Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars Good privacy film., 19 Feb. 2017
Really happy with this. Have used other films on windows and this has been easy to apply (useful to have two people around but not essential) and looks good on the windows. Provides good privacy from the street as well. It was one of the cheapest we could find and very happy with the results. Would definitely recommend.

Trixie Spare Posts for Scratching Posts
Trixie Spare Posts for Scratching Posts

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 19 Feb. 2017
Bought this as my cat does love his scratching post and it was looking a bit shabby. Bought a taller post than the original post. Fitted on the base really well and cheaper than buying another scratching post. He took to it immediately and it's been very successful. Would definitely buy again when he makes his way through this one!

Rocks & Minerals: The Definitive Visual Guide (Dk)
Rocks & Minerals: The Definitive Visual Guide (Dk)
by Ronald Bonewitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, 19 Feb. 2017
I bought this as a present for a friend's 13 year old son (english is not his first language) who has developed a passion for geology and rocks. It is a beautifully presented book that has gone down really well. It's very easy to follow, interesting and accessible. Went down very well.

TomTom GO 5100 5 inch Sat Nav with World Maps (Sim Card and Unlimited Data Included) - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 19 Feb. 2017
I bought this as a replacement for a Garmin that broke (my fault - dropped it) and thought I'd try Tom Tom. I have to say, I've been converted completely. It's easy to follow. I don't have many technical knowledge but it is very easy to use and find it serves my purpose very well. The only thing I find a bit fiddly (which I hope will change in time as it isn't a hardware issue) is trying to set routes in advance on the PC or on the app - but that might be down to my understanding. It isn't a particular difficulty. I find the auto traffic update really helpful and would buy it again.

Classic Thermometer
Classic Thermometer
Offered by PISPO Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what you'd expect, 7 May 2016
Really happy with this. Wanted an alternative to a digital thermometer and this works well and was a good price. Definitely would recommend.

Olympus LC-37C Auto Lens Cap for M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 EZ Lens - Silver

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really worth the price., 7 May 2016
Bought this as I thought it would make things a bit easier rather than putting on/taking off a lens cap but it broke after about one week and while I could fiddle with it and get it working again, it wasn't too secure on the camera and I have given up on it as it didn't close fully anyway. An expensive mistake.

Casio Men's MQ24/7B Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Black Resin Strap

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, 7 May 2016
This is a nice, cheap watch. It is exactly what you'd expect with a clear face and second hand. For the price, it was exactly what I was looking for. A functional watch that does what you expect and need it to rather than a piece of jewellery so I'm very happy with it.

Trixie Parla scratching post 62 cm, platinum grey
Trixie Parla scratching post 62 cm, platinum grey

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, functional scratching post., 14 Jun. 2015
Nice, sturdy scratching post that allows cat to stretch out and has had very good usage. Cat even likes perching on top of it (although I'm not sure that's a primary function). Has saved many chairs!

Me & My Cat Bed & Scratching Post with Hanging Ball
Me & My Cat Bed & Scratching Post with Hanging Ball
Offered by SDE Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Kitten sized, 14 Jun. 2015
My kitten loves this - he did grow out of it quite quickly - it is definitely a kitten sized cat tree but it was highly successful purchase

Kipling Luggage Set Youri 50 - Tropic Flower B
Kipling Luggage Set Youri 50 - Tropic Flower B

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent case, 14 Jun. 2015
I go away quite a lot for week, usually for periods of 5/6 days and have to take a lot of documentation with me as well as clothes. It works very well for that purpose being a good size and having lots of different pockets for things. It handles very well with the four wheels and adjustable height for the pull bar. Exactly what I'd been expecting and hoping for. Would buy it again. It's been bumped and knocked a lot but the benefit of a soft bag is that isn't noticeable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3